Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2008 Golf Scores
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Golf
bob_TCC
Feel free to use this topic to document your golf scores for 2008.

-Bob
bob_TCC
My first trip to the golf course in 2008 took place this past Saturday, 4/5/08. My score for 9 holes was...

Considering that my best score ever was in the high 40s, I wasn't too upset with this score - after 7 months off!

-Bob
acesandeights71
Not bad! I played 36 holes at Meadowbrook Golf Course in Lubbock during the last week of January. Meadowbrook has two 18 hole golf courses, one being the "Creek Course" and the other being the "Canyon Course". The Canyon course is considered the easiest of the two but my score did not reflect that. I shot 78 on the Canyon Course for 18 holes and followed that up with a 76 on the Creek Course.

That's the only time I've played this year. sad.gif
acesandeights71
Here is a link to Meadowbrook Golf Course.

http://www.golfmeadowbrook.com/premiergolf.asp?id=6&page=45
Eliptic
I usually play about 2-3 times a week. Monday should be my first time out, wish me luck!
bob_TCC
Headed out for a golf scramble in less than 7 hours. Time for bed! blink.gif

-Bob
baseballguy601
I'm to busy to play golf...dang.
fourkkids
Ummm best this year 81, usually around 84-86...
aceecards
Im -6 for Nine Holes in Wii sports.. laugh.gif

other than that I played the 4 man scramble charity tournament and our team did horrible well par for a scramble is horrible!
NorCal Sports
Just got back from an 18 holer in Modesto, CA.

Had to drano a 30 footer on 18 to shoot 79. I blew everything from about 45-90 yards. I started laying back to about 115 and did better on the back. I need to go practice my wedge game bad!!

I think I'll be playing Stevinson Ranch tomorrow....tough course, I'll be lucky to break 80.

Good Luck All
joe31
i try to fold 4-5 times a week. ive shoot pretty much bogey golf with some pars in there and every now and then a birdie. im happy though. im a member at two golf courses though so thats fun. im with the other guy. got to work on my short game. its been killing me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.