Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Need to make a few trades
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
BlackJack
CMB and LMK what you like/want. Right now I am pretty open, but would perfer to get some ranger cards, 07 and 08 finest cards. No trade to small when it comes to set needs.
dekno2
like the Hanley Ramirez artifacts auto and the Justin Morneau triple threads auto lmk
kamikid
i saw some 08 finest u have any redemptions?? I like to snag those from u if possible
DamnWS6
hey man, before you ship me out the base from the finest break your about to do...send me a list of what is mine. I might wanna trade them away to you before you even send em.
BlackJack
QUOTE(dekno2 @ Apr 7 2008, 05:03 PM)
like the Hanley Ramirez artifacts auto and the Justin Morneau triple threads auto lmk

I'll check you bucket.

QUOTE(kamikid @ Apr 7 2008, 05:09 PM)
i saw some 08 finest u have any redemptions?? I like to snag those from u if possible

Yea I have some of the Redemption, but I am puting the set together, So they are NFT.

QUOTE(DamnWS6 @ Apr 7 2008, 05:35 PM)
hey man, before you ship me out the base from the finest break your about to do...send me a list of what is mine. I might wanna trade them away to you before you even send em.

You only got 2 base from finest and one of them is Uggla. I didn't think about it at the time but Finest doesn't have alot of base in it after you take out the RC, inserts, and Refactors. I might need some of the inserts and RC. I get a list together.
jmagic87
cmb i might be willing to trade one or 2 decent cards for a good chunk of your red soxs rookies
rednecksims
Is you Melky auto for trade?

David
BlackJack
QUOTE(jmagic87 @ Apr 8 2008, 09:23 PM)
cmb i might be willing to trade one or 2 decent cards for a good chunk of your red soxs rookies

let me know what you like...Some of my Red Sox RC are not listed.

QUOTE(rednecksims @ Apr 8 2008, 09:29 PM)
Is you Melky auto for trade?

David

yes it is...What did you have an mind for a trade
dekno2
QUOTE(dekno2 @ Apr 7 2008, 05:03 PM)

Did you cmb for these??
BlackJack
not yet I have been really busy I will try tomorrow.
Johnny Number 5
have any use for a 2007 Sweet Spot Helmet - Chris Stewart Auto - In Texas Uni

j
rednecksims
I have a few GU/Auto lots coming in and if there were any Rangers Im sure I could put something together.

David
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.