Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: LOOKING FOR VINTAGE GUYS and 08 Finest Redemptions
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
kamikid
ANY HELP WILL BE GREAT LOOKING FOR PRE-1965 BASEBALL STAR PLAYERS any condition is fine will look please LMK thanks guys also 08 Redemptions from finest
sebredsox24
cmb and lmk if you have any of my needs
kamikid
QUOTE(sebredsox24 @ Apr 6 2008, 06:34 PM)
cmb and lmk if you have any of my needs

Can use the Dawson RC, 61 spahn and 62 spahn. I like those let me see what i have to offer whats the BV of the cards??
Daze_fan
Check My site also.
preference goes to my Set needs.
sebredsox24
dawson rc-20
spahn-
61 LL-8
62 LL-8
62 IA-15
kamikid
QUOTE(Daze_fan @ Apr 6 2008, 06:42 PM)
Check My site also.
preference goes to my Set needs.

I like your 52 topps cards also a few others the billy williams and banks but those arent for trade lmk prices on the 52 topps u have thanks
saints94
I may have some stuff you like.
kamikid
dawson RC is 20 and the 61 and 62 Winning leaders is whats i really want so its a total BV of 16 so a total of 36 in BV. Lets see what i have here. GIve me a few
sebredsox24
QUOTE(kamikid @ Apr 6 2008, 07:52 PM)
dawson RC is 20 and the 61 and 62 Winning leaders is whats i really want so its a total BV of 16 so a total of 36 in BV.  Lets see what i have here.  GIve me a few

no problem
kamikid
how bout this for the dawson RC a Curt shilling Jersey from 08 UD ?

user posted image
sebredsox24
whats the bv?
sebredsox24
also for sox my main wants are manny, ortiz, and beckett is you have any
kamikid
QUOTE(saints94 @ Apr 6 2008, 06:49 PM)
I may have some stuff you like.

Wicked nice cards u have in ur dads collection but i didnt see any vintage unless those are for trade? LMK
kamikid
no idea on BV just a cool card out of my PC just trying to get the dawson looks cool lmk
kamikid
QUOTE(sebredsox24 @ Apr 6 2008, 07:02 PM)
also for sox my main wants are manny, ortiz, and beckett is you have any

I dont haqve many manny's and ortiz i have a skybox premium beckett RC thats all though maybe some base and so forth i might have some inserts are well but nothing crazy no GU or autos though sorry
sebredsox24
um maybe, what do you have in the way of cowboys and celtics ft?
kamikid
cowboys none anymore lol just traded them all away. Celts I have a Rondo GU and Turkey Red RC Glen Davis couple of his cards his Chrome Refractor and reg chrome. Davis SPX AUTO JERSEY but i would trade that for the all kinda one of my favorite cards thats y. Umm KG wise hmm i have his UD Choice RC lol but thats all i have for them
sebredsox24
QUOTE(kamikid @ Apr 6 2008, 08:11 PM)
cowboys none anymore lol just traded them all away.  Celts I have a Rondo GU and Turkey Red RC Glen Davis couple of his cards his Chrome Refractor and reg chrome.  Davis SPX AUTO JERSEY but i would trade that for the all kinda one of my favorite cards thats y.  Umm KG wise hmm i have his UD Choice RC lol but thats all i have for them

are you saying you would trade the glen davis auto jersey for all 3? i dont totally uinderstand what your saying.
kamikid
yea the dawson and the 2 spahns for the davis SPX such a nice card its in my PC so let me know
sebredsox24
ya id do that. if you see anything else in my bucket, i like some of the other stuff you mentioned as well.
kamikid
what else u like ??
sebredsox24
the davis rc's, the rondo jersey maybe(info needed), schilling jersey depending on what im trading.
kamikid
i like the 68 topps with santo wynn mcCovey and Aaron. Condtion isnt great but still interested in it.
kamikid
books at $8 but because of condition i would say 5 at best. I would trade a davis Chrome RC for it
sebredsox24
ok, what year, set is the rondo and what davis rc's do you have
kamikid
daze fan i checked your site cards im interested in that 1964 Billy williams what can we do here so i can obtain this card i know the BV is 12 but i dont know the condition lmk what ur looking for i will let u know what i have thanks

sebredsox24
QUOTE(sebredsox24 @ Apr 6 2008, 08:23 PM)
ok, what year, set is the rondo and what davis rc's do you have

also, any interest in a griffey sr rc or gaylord perry LL card in my bucket?
kamikid
06-07 turkey Red rondo
07-08 Fleer Glen Davis
07-08 Stadium Club Glen Davis (Refractor)
07-08 Topps Chrome Glen Davis (Refractor as well)

These are the cards
sebredsox24
im assuming this means no rondo jersey. i need the glen davis tc and sc rc's and the schilling jersey. lmk what you like in my bucket for them.
kamikid
i am interested in the Stargell/Aaron/May, Killebrew/Robinson/Smith 72 Topps
kamikid
also the 67 jenkins
sebredsox24
could you do those for the glen davis rc's?
sebredsox24
not including the jenkins that is
sebredsox24
fergie is bv 20
kamikid
These are all the cards i enjoy let me know. If we can do a trade here

67 Jenkins
Dawson RC
61 Spahn League Leaders
62 Spahn Winning Leaders
68 Aaron/Wynn/McCovey/Santo
69 Joe Morgan
68 Cepeda
sebredsox24
i could do both 72's you wanted earler and either the jenkins or cepeda for the schilling and davis cards. morgan is gone and the dawson and spahns are already going for the spx
kamikid
All the Davis RCs

For

67 Jenkins
Dawson RC
61 Spahn League Leaders
62 Spahn Winning Leaders
68 Aaron/Wynn/McCovey/Santo
sebredsox24
do all the davis rc's include the spx auto?
kamikid
yea
kamikid
thats the topps chromes reg and refractor ; stadium club refractor and the spx
sebredsox24
hmm i'd do it if you add the schilling jersey and get the 2 72 LL's you wanted. feel free to counter.
kamikid
Na im all set i cant throw the shilling gu in it but if u want i can throw in the fleer tradition davis rc but i cant throw the shilling in sorry man
sebredsox24
alright ill do it. so here is the deal

you get:
2 spahns
dawson rc
jenkins
hr ll w/ aaron

i get:
davis spx au gu
tc
tc ref
sc ref
fleer
kamikid
yea sounds good to me. Want to post it or do your want me 2
sebredsox24
go ahead, pm on the way
saints94
Some may be for trade. LMK what ones you like and what you have to offer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.