Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
CardCraze
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

CardCraze receives:

David Wright Bazooka Bat Card

dj_4dig receives:

Albert Pujols Artifacts JSY card

Additional notes:

I will send first because of my restriction.
dj_4dig
looks good, thanks.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to dj_4dig.
CardCraze
Hey, I should have updated this an I can't apologize enough. I have not kept you guys on TCC informed, but my mom was just informed after the khemo and radiation, and after the doctors gave her an all clear, the cancer is back. It's just been messed up here the past 2 or 3 weeks. I should have told you guys at the time, but I did get it out yesterday. If dj 4dig wants me to send him ANYTHING extra please let me know. I know the way I handled this situation was unacceptable, and I apologize. Like I said, dj if you want or need anything it's yours man.
dj_4dig
no extras necessary, please send the card and if you think extras are warranted, that is your call.

thanks.
CardCraze
0307 1790 0000 7410 4393
CardCraze
Label/Receipt Number: 0307 1790 0000 7410 4393

Your item was processed and left our CHICAGO, IL 60701 facility on April 20, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
CardCraze

Your item arrived at 3:36 AM on April 21, 2008 in ELGIN, IL 60120. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Looks like it should be there tomorrow.

Thanks again for the trade!
CardCraze

Your item was delivered at 4:03 PM on April 22, 2008 in ELGIN, IL 60120.

Can you confirm you recieved?
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to dj_4dig.
CardCraze
Hey, can you please provide an update.

Thanks
bob_TCC
CardCraze
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Apr 25 2008, 10:39 PM)

I'm not worried but frustrated at this point. Thank you Bob for trying your best, and I guess we'll just wait sad.gif
CardCraze
I was reviewing my partners transactions and it looks like this is nothing new. I know I'm impatient but he has been very slow and it looks like this isn't a first.
finestkind
dj_4dig
sorry, haven't been able to log on for the past couple weeks until now. my pc is acting up again. i received the card. the card will be sent out monday or tuesday evening with d.c.

thanks
CardCraze
QUOTE(dj_4dig @ May 2 2008, 12:59 PM)
sorry, haven't been able to log on for the past couple weeks until now.  my pc is acting up again.  i received the card. the card will be sent out monday or tuesday evening with d.c.

thanks

Thank you. Sorry for jumping to conclusions.
CardCraze
Have you sent?
Kmart6nets
CardCraze
Recieved Postmarked the 6th so he was being truthful.

Close er up please!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.