Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Has anyone gotten things back from UD new format?
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
datboytaz
I am a little upset with the new way UD is doing NPNs and was wondering if anyone feels kinda the same way. I mean don't get me wrong, I think it's great that they offer the service, and thanks them immensely.

My thing is with how its set up, can only enter once, but I can never remember which ones I've already entered everytime, so sure that I'm "disqualified" for entering a couple twice or whatever. They should have a checklist of which you've already done or not show those ones.

And also before, I would get things back every once in a while probly about every 1-2 months, but since the new way, haven't gotten anything, nor has my neighbor, kinda disappointing.
FerrisBueller
I agree, I rec'd nothing from UP.
thesobons
I've entered them also since the first week and nothing.
urbanmonk
I haven't got any, but then never got any back from them the old way either, always the other brands I've got NPNs from so far. I agree, it's too hard to remember which ones you have done, they should remove it from list after you enter (don't think that would be that hard for them to make it do that).
wildboyz_211
Yeah i was wondering the same thing, i havent gotten anything from them either...
DamnWS6
whats the new format???

i never have done NPNs
sahetu
Nothing from the new format - yet. But you have to consider that NPN's aren't very quick to receive ANYWAY and you don't always get something. UD was always slow, slower than Topps and almost as slow as Donruss (which is really slow).

I never expect anything from Donruss or UD for at least 3 months. And even then anything from UD is like divine intervention. I've gotten maybe... 4 things from UD in 3 years of doing NPN. In comparison I usually get something from Topps 7 out of 10 times. Donruss is consistent with high number inserts months and months after you mail out the NPN request.

In the end though... You aren't guaranteed anything. You get the same odds of receiving something as any insert or SP. If you don't have the odds in your favor then they toss your request.
aceecards
anybody got a link?? sad.gif
sahetu
http://sports.upperdeck.com/npn/
northicehero99
I just like you have entered and entered several multiple times because it does not tell you what you have entered so you have to keep a list. I wrote to customer service complaining about it, but have yet to get a response. I have to this day not received anything from UD. Used to, so I am not sure but I am guessing like you some of mine were disqualified due to multiple entries from not remembering what I entered into.

Link was posted in other threads but Ace here is the link: http://sports.upperdeck.com/npn/
2000 rushing yards
I entered for all of them and never recived anything back however im not complaining yet UD takes months for me
Rhody_Red_Pats
I've also entered all of the current NPN and haven't gotten anything yet. My guess is that they might wait until they pull one of the offers off the site, then make the drawings from the entire pool of entries.
vitalejd
I have not received anything from UD...but I never got anything from UD before the new format anyway.
Gforce083
QUOTE(vitalejd @ Apr 8 2008, 09:14 AM)
I have not received anything from UD...but I never got anything from UD before the new format anyway.

throwing huge burrito sized tortillas at you! GO AGS!
Luke2411
I've done the new NPNs and haven't gotten anything back. I've gotten stuff before from UD, but not anything this time. And I too, do not like the fact that it's difficult to tell which one's you've done before. But, that's maybe why they have it set up that way, so they can disqualify a bunch of people and not have to do as many NPNs. Never underestimate the power of UD to screw the consumer.
KCBeltranFan
I got one today! I went in on every product they had an NPN up for a few weeks ago. Today I got a letter and a card from UD.

2007-08 UD Ice Premieres Matt Ellis (#/1999)

user posted image

user posted image
datboytaz
and funny how it one of the newer listed ones. OH well cool congrats
thesobons
I got one today too! smile.gif

UD Ice Premiers - Tomas Plihal - Sharks #57/1999

Not sure if any good, not a hockey guy...

LMK
ffman
QUOTE(thesobons @ Apr 16 2008, 02:21 PM)
I got one today too!  smile.gif

UD Ice Premiers - Tomas Plihal - Sharks #57/1999

Not sure if any good, not a hockey guy...

LMK

I have no clue, but it books for $4.
thesobons
Thanks Cody!

Mr 21 smile.gif
northicehero99
Congrats guys on the NPN pickups. If you are trading the Ice rcs lmk what you are looking for and I will see if I can do anything. Tks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.