Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Topps Poker Chip today
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
northicehero99
Opened todays mail and found an NPN in the mail. Topps Poker Chip 2005 Shooting Stars Champ Shawn Marion #/599. Not sure of the BV so if anyone knows, please post it. Thanks for looking. This was pretty cool for $0.39.
meuandthelot
Sweet!
Most people have described them as Real Chips, Sooo...
I've been hoping for a Poker Chip NPN, just to "Touch/See/Feel" if I want to buy any wink.gif

BUT I may have to E-buy to see one...lol
sahetu
Yay, great NPN smile.gif
northicehero99
QUOTE(meuandthelot @ May 10 2006, 06:37 PM)
Sweet!
Most people have described them as Real Chips, Sooo...
I've been hoping for a Poker Chip NPN, just to "Touch/See/Feel" if I want to buy any wink.gif

BUT I may have to E-buy to see one...lol

It is heavy compared to a card. And they feel and look pretty neat. Here is a scan.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ May 10 2006, 06:10 PM)
Not sure of the BV so if anyone knows, please post it.

Brian,

It books for $1 / $2.50.

-Bob
bufbillsstlcards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ May 10 2006, 09:07 PM)
Brian,

It books for $1 / $2.50.

-Bob

lol, wow. Thought id book for a little more than that!
northicehero99
Thanks Bob, oh well, not earthshatering, but something different, maybe i will see if I can buy in at my next poker game with it. laugh.gif
forznoles
I got one a few weeks ago. They look and feel like a real Vegas poker chip - the same weight, etc. (they're not lightweight like pogs or anything). I like it - I'm not going to start collecting them or buying any more, but it's here by the computer on my desk - it's decent for an NPN.

Does anyone know if they're going to do these for baseball or football??
snkpoct137
GOT THE SAME MARION TODAY smile.gif its weird though it was sent in a white bubble with no return addy and inside was a small yellow envelope and i was afraid to unfold it to see what was in it tongue.gif but i guess this is my first one and then i went and played poker with it as my chip holder... kinda cool
EB31
Congrats!! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.