A numbered card

drocksthaparty receives:

Trent Edwards jersey

Additional notes:

I will send Monday.
drocksthaparty
I agree
bucknellbison
Card came in plain white envolope and Harris is creased throught the whole middle.
drocksthaparty
have you already shipped?, Alos was the Tony K card bent?, Because both were shipped in Hard top loaders with seals and in team holders as well. I don't know how they could have been bent in half. It is nearly impossible unless they opened the package and bent the card.

Damond
bucknellbison
Here are the scans:

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
drocksthaparty
When I recieve the Edwards, I will ship it back, just send the Harris back to me, sorry for any inconvience. Or I can ship another card, and just send the Harris back to me
bucknellbison
How about you ship another card around $15 or so, what the Harris booked and I will send back the Harris ether tomarrow or Saturday.
drocksthaparty
that's fine, who do you collect

Damond
bucknellbison
Anquan Boldin, HOFers, and current and legendary Packers.
drocksthaparty
recieved the Trent Edwards today, card has two bent top corners as well as bottom edges are white. Card is not worth 20 dollars, sorry

Damond, Bucknell was pm'd

bob_TCC
QUOTE(drocksthaparty @ Apr 11 2008, 01:24 PM)
recieved the Trent Edwards today, card has two bent top corners as well as bottom edges are white.  Card is not worth 20 dollars, sorry

Please provide a scan of the card.

Thanks,

-Bob
drocksthaparty
Here are the pictures

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The corners, the jersey are all dinged here it is, I still want the card, because I already ship his replacement.

Damond
bob_TCC
Thanks.

Both members are asked to work together to resolve the issues with this transaction and then provide an updated status.

-Bob
bucknellbison
The damage on that is not as bad on the Harris and I think we both know that. I will send you back your Harris jersey and probably 2 random numbered cards to make up for the dinged corners.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(bucknellbison @ Apr 11 2008, 05:19 PM)
The damage on that is not as bad on the Harris and I think we both know that.  I will send you back your Harris jersey and probably 2 random numbered cards to make up for the dinged corners.

For the record, this is not a matter of an apple-to-apple comparison between the condition issues. As a neutral third-party, I see the condition issues that have been described in relation to both cards.

Also, resolving problems involves communication between both members - not dictating what will be done by one member. So, please discuss the issue with your transaction partner and then let us know what is agreed upon by both members.

-Bob

drocksthaparty
I sent an autograph card, and 4 rookies to him which should arrive any day now. That is fine with me I just want to work it out, not play the blame game. Thanks again for everything and thanks bob for being the mediator.

Damond
drocksthaparty
recieved Franco back, complete on my end, waiting for his end to arrive
bucknellbison
Received. Next time I suggest a padded mailer though so that this predicament doesn't happen.
bob_TCC
Thanks to both members for working together to resolve the issues with this transaction.

This trade is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.