Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: My Football for Your Hockey
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
PsychoPig
Looking to move all of my football traders for hockey that I can use.

Let me know what you're interested in! I'd LOVE to move the whole lot in 1 shot if anyone wants to try that as well.

Check my gallery here... FB Traders
truffleshuffle
QUOTE(PsychoPig @ Apr 4 2008, 09:16 PM)
Looking to move all of my football traders for hockey that I can use.

Let me know what you're interested in! I'd LOVE to move the whole lot in 1 shot if anyone wants to try that as well.

Check my gallery here... FB Traders

I like that hester rc. I don't know much about hockey but these are what i have that are rcs and incerts. I will also throw in about 42 reg hockey cards. rookies chris pronger classic four sport 1993 draft star 1 of 80,000, 05/06 victory rcs jussi jokinen,eric nvstrom,evgeny artvukhin,kyle brodziak.
incerts 05 06 young guns adam berkhoel. 1997 stubble trevor linden 1467/1500,05/06 stars in the making alexander steen and about 42 reg hockey cards. I am willing to give you them all for the hester I have no use for any of them
jeffsmith2349
check my bucket have redwings in that section there is a yzerman PC section check that too if you want thanks
PsychoPig
PM's sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.