Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lets get some trades going
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
truffleshuffle
I have updated bucket with Football game used/autos/numberd rookies, incerts, and reguler rookies and incerts. Lets get some trades done. I will also sell If buying most autos jersys and jersey-autos are half bv with dc included. If buying the incerts and rookies depending on which ones you want I will work with you on price. Thanks for stoping in and lets get some trades in the works.
booth9919
like the pudge auto
jeffsmith2349
see anything for this
2007 PLAYOFF ABSOLUTE ROOKIE PREMIERE MATERIALS ADRIAN PETERSON THE TWO PEICES OF JERSEYS AND THE PEICE OF FOOTBALL SPELL OUT NFL.
let me know thanks
truffleshuffle
QUOTE(booth9919 @ Apr 4 2008, 06:08 PM)
like the pudge auto

what dose the lwhite auto/jersey book? and the brandan jacobs auto? also is the parker 1/1 a 1/1 or is it numberd to like his jersey or something?
truffleshuffle
QUOTE(jeffsmith2349 @ Apr 4 2008, 06:15 PM)
see anything for this
2007 PLAYOFF ABSOLUTE ROOKIE PREMIERE MATERIALS ADRIAN PETERSON THE TWO PEICES OF JERSEYS AND THE PEICE OF FOOTBALL SPELL OUT NFL.
let me know thanks

The peterson Is in my pc. I would only trade it for Other Peterson stuff
booth9919
the white bv is 50 the jacobs is 30 and the parker is a true 1 of 1
truffleshuffle
QUOTE(booth9919 @ Apr 4 2008, 06:21 PM)
the white bv is 50 the jacobs is 30 and the parker is a true 1 of 1

I am interested in the white. and the parker what are you looking to get for the parker?
booth9919
the parker is almost impossible to get, trying to start a pc of him.

whats the bv on the pudge
truffleshuffle
QUOTE(booth9919 @ Apr 4 2008, 06:28 PM)
the parker is almost impossible to get, trying to start a pc of him.

whats the bv on the pudge

k. I am not sure but i think its bv is only 25. I would have to add sometihng for the white
jeffsmith2349
QUOTE(truffleshuffle @ Apr 4 2008, 06:20 PM)
The peterson Is in my pc. I would only trade it for Other Peterson stuff

sorry wasnt labeled in trade page

like the MJD autos one sage one hot prospects let me know for either or both thanks
truffleshuffle
QUOTE(jeffsmith2349 @ Apr 4 2008, 06:32 PM)
sorry wasnt labeled in trade page

like the MJD autos one sage one hot prospects let me know for either or both thanks

Ya i didn;t update my trade page just my bucket. I didn;t see anything i could use for the mjd's but i did see a peterson rc you have that i liked.
kobelover_24
user posted image

need it . is ity #/ed ?
truffleshuffle
QUOTE(kobelover_24 @ Apr 4 2008, 06:44 PM)
user posted image

need it . is ity #/ed ?

No its not numberd The bv is 200.00 I would like to trade it for Adrian Peterson Auto or Auto-jersey
kobelover_24
QUOTE(truffleshuffle @ Apr 4 2008, 03:48 PM)
No its not numberd The bv is 200.00 I would like to trade it for Adrian Peterson Auto or Auto-jersey

wow, wonder why bv s so high.. maybe a Sp.. dont have ANY AP autos .. anything else?
truffleshuffle
QUOTE(kobelover_24 @ Apr 4 2008, 06:49 PM)
wow, wonder why bv s so high.. maybe a Sp.. dont have ANY AP autos .. anything else?

I have no idea why the bv is so high but its been the save value since 2003. You have alot of nice stuff but i think i am going to hold out for A auto or auto-jersey of Adrian Peterson for it.
kobelover_24
QUOTE(truffleshuffle @ Apr 4 2008, 03:53 PM)
I have no idea why the bv is so high but its been the save value since 2003. You have alot of nice stuff but i think i am going to hold out for A auto or auto-jersey of Adrian Peterson for it.

you got to like something bro!
snkpoct137
pm coming
truffleshuffle
QUOTE(kobelover_24 @ Apr 4 2008, 06:55 PM)
you got to like something bro!

Like I said you have alot of nice stuff but im holding on to that card for Adrian Peterson auto or auto-jersey stuff.
truffleshuffle
QUOTE(snkpoct137 @ Apr 4 2008, 07:03 PM)
pm coming

These are what i liked of yours. the kevin jones#d/1099 BV$40 Sell $12 and the roy Williams #d/20- the sweet spot helmet auto is not for trade its a set im doing. The sanders/payton im holding onto for a adrian peterson auto or auto-jersey. Is there anything else you liked?

truffleshuffle
QUOTE(truffleshuffle @ Apr 4 2008, 07:17 PM)
These are what i liked of yours. the kevin jones#d/1099 BV$40 Sell $12 and the roy Williams #d/20- the sweet spot helmet auto is not for trade its a set im doing. The sanders/payton im holding onto for a adrian peterson auto or auto-jersey. Is there anything else you liked?

Thats one trade down and one almost done. Anyone else. the meachem is now pending and the pudge auto is also now pending.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.