Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: New Member from Germany
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
bartman98
Hi, my name is Andreas Barthel and I am from Berlin/ Germany. I just found your site a few days ago and I thought I should see if I can get a few trades done here. I am currently a member at traderretreat.com and I have a rating of about 650 at ebay. You can check my tradelist by following the link in my signature, there you can also see my wants. Thanks for looking and PLMK when you are interested in one or more of my cards. rolleyes.gif
ronaldinho0003
welcome
goskins
Hello, and welcome to the site.

Please check my photobucket links. I am interested in your Joe Montana Topps Stars autograph.

Thanks.
osusmith
welcome, and you seem to be great at speaking english for where you live, thats quite remarkable cause i know i cannot learn another language fluently even though i am in class for frech
jaydoublez
Iam interested in a few things please PM me and let me know if you like anything. Welcome to the site.
bartman98
QUOTE(osusmith @ Apr 4 2008, 09:59 PM)
welcome, and you seem to be great at speaking english for where you live, thats quite remarkable cause i know i cannot learn another language fluently even though i am in class for frech

Thanks a lot. I've had lessons in school for 4 years and I have played football where we had an american coach. One of my best friends is an american, working for the embassy here in Berlin, so I can always practice if I want to. And french, well I've tried to learn also 4 years in school and it was a waste of time, I never used it again...
bartman98
QUOTE(goskins @ Apr 4 2008, 09:53 PM)
Hello, and welcome to the site.

Please check my photobucket links. I am interested in your Joe Montana Topps Stars autograph.

Thanks.

Hi goskins, thanks for the welcome, but I don't see anything for the Montana.
RGBII
Welcome and enjoy the site.
I lived in Bitburg 1971-1972. I'd love to go back. Please, send me a real Bratwurst.
Danke schön & Collect Hard!,
RGBII
artyman60
Welcome to TCC, glad to have you on the team !
Tdpkid
Andreas i am interested in these cards LMK who or what you are looking for in trade please. Thank You Tommy

Jerry Rice 1999 Playoff Absolute Team Threads Quad W/Owens,Young
Joe Montana 2000 UD Legendary Jersey # LJJM
Joe Montana 2001 Topps Archive Reserve Relic Reprint Jersey # 216
Joe Montana 2001 UD Timeless Tributes Jersey # TTJM
Joe Montana 2002 Fleer Throwbacks Classic Clipings Jersey # NNO
aceecards
welcome aboard!

Wie Gehts?
bartman98
QUOTE(RGBII @ Apr 4 2008, 10:29 PM)
Welcome and enjoy the site.
I lived in Bitburg 1971-1972. I'd love to go back. Please, send me a real Bratwurst.
Danke schön & Collect Hard!,
RGBII

biggrin.gif Yeah, along with some real hot mustard and german beer...I would need some cans of DrPepper and Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce in return. PM me for a trade! biggrin.gif
RGBII
QUOTE(bartman98 @ Apr 4 2008, 04:46 PM)
biggrin.gif Yeah, along with some real hot mustard and german beer...I would need some cans of DrPepper and Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce in return. PM me for a trade! biggrin.gif

This can certainly be arranged.
Collect Hard!,
RGBII
bartman98
QUOTE(Tdpkid @ Apr 4 2008, 10:42 PM)
Andreas i am interested in these cards LMK who or what you are looking for in trade please. Thank You Tommy

Jerry Rice    1999 Playoff Absolute  Team Threads Quad W/Owens,Young
Joe Montana 2000 UD Legendary Jersey # LJJM
Joe Montana 2001 Topps Archive Reserve Relic Reprint Jersey # 216 
Joe Montana 2001 UD Timeless Tributes Jersey # TTJM 
Joe Montana 2002 Fleer Throwbacks Classic Clipings Jersey # NNO

I would need cards from my wantlist in return for Montana and Rice. I would also consider Favre, Emmitt, Elway GU or AU, may need a Jim Kelly autograph. Just PM a tradelist or link.
Dreamerfan
welcome to the site
kobelover_24
welcome
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.