Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Need to make a few trades
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
BlackJack
I didn't get as many transaction as I wanted last month so I am going to try to get to 120 this month. So LMK what you like I. I am going to try to update my bucket soon. I have most of the cards that are in it mainly need to add the new one I got in. Lets get some trades done. I collect Baseball the most so don't have a ton of football.
rtsjr
still have the aaron ross auto and bowe rookie lmk
BlackJack
got your pm...sent one back.
BlackJack
Football cards on the first page of my pc is open for trade too
buckmasterbob
like your paul williams patch auto,michael bush jersey auto and sidney rice dual rc. not sure if i have anything to trade for them let me know what you are looking for
BlackJack
I like your Mechem Gus, and the Hill RPM. PM me an offer
QUOTE(buckmasterbob @ Apr 2 2008, 12:21 PM)
like your paul williams patch auto,michael bush jersey auto and sidney rice dual rc. not sure if i have anything to trade for them let me know what you are looking for

joe31
i like ur maroney ball/ jsy/ auto
most of my basball is not in bucket tho so pm me. thanks
dallascisco
I'm interested in the paul williams as well. Have multiple blalock gu on my site.
Scruffmcgruff24
i could possibly use these 4 if you see anything for them: michael young letter, michael bush auto, paul williams auto, quentin letter
jeffsmith2349
could use bush auto maroney auto brady gameused and turning pro game used let me know three baseball cards in football page 3
osusmith
can use this a lil plz lmk in pm thx
user posted image
BlackJack
QUOTE(joe31 @ Apr 2 2008, 01:16 PM)
i like ur maroney ball/ jsy/ auto
most of my basball is not in bucket tho so pm me. thanks

What rangers do you have in baseball?

QUOTE(osusmith @ Apr 2 2008, 02:00 PM)
can use this a lil plz lmk in pm thx
user posted image

I like the Bush gu, Meachem auto, Landry auto, and the soriano patch. LMK what we can work out.
BlackJack
QUOTE(dallascisco @ Apr 2 2008, 01:21 PM)
I'm interested in the paul williams as well. Have multiple blalock gu on my site.

all the rangers gu that you have I have.
QUOTE(Scruffmcgruff24 @ Apr 2 2008, 01:26 PM)
i could possibly use these 4 if you see anything for them: michael young letter, michael bush auto, paul williams auto, quentin letter

Will re look over list to see what I need. I'll try to get you a list by sunday
BlackJack
I like a few of your LSU rc and Young RC. I could use the Bush gu.
QUOTE(jeffsmith2349 @ Apr 2 2008, 01:28 PM)
could use bush auto maroney auto brady gameused and turning pro game used let me know three baseball cards in football page 3

packers1104
cmb and pm me if you see something for the bush spa
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.