Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Wanna Trade?
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
new8403
I'm getting really tired of trying to trade on a certain site that I'm on. Everyone wants your decent stuff and wants to give you garbage in return. I've only made 4 or 5 deals on here, but they have all been pretty quality trades.

So anyway, check out my site and see if there's anything you like. Photobucket isn't completely updated because I have a few cards still incoming.

PM me for a faster response.

You can always hit me up on AIM or Yahoo Messenger under new8403
straightbutta14
your PC is SWEET!!... anyway I like your two color Bettis and your Artest auto.. check my site!
NoahMyBoy03
I'm always willing to trade with you. I like your Adam Dunn auto and Michael Redd auto. Please check my site and lmk. Thanks
new8403
Butta-You like my PC, you should see my cousin's, htwheelz01. Makes mine look really bad. You have a sweet PC too. I kinda like these, only could use the Frank Robinson if it's Reds instead of Orioles.

2001 Topps Archives Reserve Reprint Relic Marcus Allen GU JSY
04-05 Fleer Sweet Sigs Elton Brand AU #47/99 (on basketball panel)
2005 Donruss Leather and Lumber Brooks Robinson Auto #21/25
2005 Donruss Champions Frank Robinson 2-Color Patch #27/246

Bobby-I'll send you a PM.
mr24tb12
Check my site for the Contenders auto of Shaun Cody.
fourkkids
QUOTE(new8403 @ May 8 2006, 11:25 PM)
I'm getting really tired of trying to trade on a certain site that I'm on. Everyone wants your decent stuff and wants to give you garbage in return. I've only made 4 or 5 deals on here, but they have all been pretty quality trades.

So anyway, check out my site and see if there's anything you like. Photobucket isn't completely updated because I have a few cards still incoming.

Check my site wink.gif
straightbutta14
the Robinson is Orioles but my 1/1 Robinson is Reds if you are interested

would you do the Elton Brand auto and Marcus Allen for the Artest and Bettis?..

and I ahve looked at your cousin's list and that makes me drool..

QUOTE(new8403 @ May 8 2006, 10:45 PM)
Butta-You like my PC, you should see my cousin's, htwheelz01. Makes mine look really bad. You have a sweet PC too. I kinda like these, only could use the Frank Robinson if it's Reds instead of Orioles.

2001 Topps Archives Reserve Reprint Relic Marcus Allen GU JSY 
04-05 Fleer Sweet Sigs Elton Brand AU #47/99 (on basketball panel)
2005 Donruss Leather and Lumber Brooks Robinson Auto #21/25
2005 Donruss Champions Frank Robinson 2-Color Patch #27/246

Bobby-I'll send you a PM.

11chaos
i didn't know that htwheelz01 is your cousin. Yes, the both of you do have a very nice PC of my team.

Not sure of value on Cunninghamm auto but do I have anything for it.
new8403
mr24-Like the Troy Williamson Sage Auto. What's the BV on it?

fourkids-How much trade you wanting on the Fergie Jenkins?

butta14-Which Frank Robinson 1/1 do you have? Also, what are the BV's on the cards that I asked about?

11chaos-Only thing I saw outside of PC was the Tiki Auto, but I don't think I would trade the Cunningham for it. Was there anything else you like and what is the BV on the Tiki?
straightbutta14
2006 Topps Triple Threads Frank Robinson (Reds) Triple GU Bat 1/1... interested?..

QUOTE(new8403 @ May 9 2006, 09:27 AM)

fourkids-How much trade you wanting on the Fergie Jenkins?

butta14-Which Frank Robinson 1/1 do you have? Also, what are the BV's on the cards that I asked about?

11chaos-Only thing I saw outside of PC was the Tiki Auto, but I don't think I would trade the Cunningham for it. Was there anything else you like and what is the BV on the Tiki?

new8403
I'll shoot you a PM.
11chaos
Tiki BV is $40 What does trade in that range, auto for auto.
new8403
11chaos-I'll send you a PM later today.
bravesfan09
new im awaiting a response with bvs?
new8403
bravesfan-replied.
cardsnstuffny
I'll trade for the Chrome PB Brooking if you add the '86 Mets to your poll.
smile.gif
mr24tb12
The Troy Williamson is pending. I will let you know if i don't trade it.It is worth 30
new8403
cardsnstuff-I like the Jason Campbell Bowman's Best Jsy RC

mr24-Just LMK.
yankeesjetsfan
What are you asking for the Jets GU?

Mike
new8403
DeWayne Robertson 2003 Bowman's Best RC/Jsy
Robertson/Suggs 2003 Playoff Honors Rookie Tandems Dual Jsy
Chad Pennington 2003 Fleer Ultra Touchdown Kings Jsy

What do you have for trade? Or are you buying? I also have an A-Rod Jsy.
11chaos
The Tiki (Along with a few others) is gone I traded it for a 2005 GridIron Gear Hines Ward Auto/Jersey #'d 50. Sure you would understand. As soon as I get it I will probably trade the Hines Ward Rookie Auto I have.
new8403
QUOTE(11chaos @ May 11 2006, 07:17 PM)
The Tiki (Along with a few others) is gone I traded it for a 2005 GridIron Gear Hines Ward Auto/Jersey #'d 50.  Sure you would understand.  As soon as I get it I will probably trade the Hines Ward Rookie Auto I have.

LMK if you trade it. I'd probably be interested.
globalduk
Hey,
How much is this and what you want?:
Randall Cunningham 2005 Leaf R&S Longevity Sunday Signatures Auto /75 LMK
don

QUOTE(new8403 @ May 9 2006, 01:25 AM)

You can always hit me up on AIM or Yahoo Messenger under new8403

Tarasadie17
Oh my goodness... you have a Riggins auto. Shooting you a PM...
mr24tb12
QUOTE(new8403 @ May 9 2006, 11:27 AM)

It books 30
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.