Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sent out 13 Today
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
Luke2411
This is the first time I've ever done this, so we'll see how it goes. The posts on this thread are encouraging. If I get even one back, I'll be happy.
sahetu
Good luck smile.gif
bravesfan09
lets hope for a 1/1
bufbillsstlcards
What ones did you send out?
northicehero99
Yes can you tell us what you sent in on? Good luck, hope you get a good card or two or more. . .
Luke2411
Well, I sent out quite a bit, so I'm not sure if I can remember all of them.

I know I sent to Topps Heritage Hobby and Triple Threads.

Ultimate Collection Baseball
UD Series One Baseball
Fleer Baseball

Reflections Football
SP Authentic Football
Sweet Spot Football

Reflections Basketball
SP Authentic Basketball

and I guess 3 others. I counted the envelopes when I put them in the mailbox.

Some of these may have already been drawn since UD doesn't put out dates, but I don't know which ones, so I just sent them off anyhow.
northicehero99
QUOTE(Luke2411 @ May 9 2006, 06:09 PM)
Well, I sent out quite a bit, so I'm not sure if I can remember all of them.

I know I sent to Topps Heritage Hobby and Triple Threads.

Ultimate Collection Baseball
UD Series One Baseball
Fleer Baseball

Reflections Football
SP Authentic Football
Sweet Spot Football

Reflections Basketball
SP Authentic Basketball

and I guess 3 others.  I counted the envelopes when I put them in the mailbox.

Some of these may have already been drawn since UD doesn't put out dates, but I don't know which ones, so I just sent them off anyhow.

Do you have the triple threads address handy, I never did that one. On the Football the Reflections I know is done as I got something on that one about three months ago, but the others could be good. Basketball from UD, I never get anything on them. I hope you get something on the others. The Heritage should be good and Triple Threads might be as well.
BCWhite
The addy for UD Series One is NPN Manager, Upper Deck Series One Trading Card Request 5909 Sea Otter Place Carlsbad, CA 92010
EB31
Good luck!! smile.gif
DiaperDandy
Good luck!! On a side note...I do not think that I have ever received anything from Upper Deck.... I need to get active with these again as I used to send them in all the time...
bravesfan09
hope u get em all back
Luke2411
Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.