Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Favre Auto for Trade!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
inserthound
I've decided now to except paypal offers on this as well. As far as trade, I'm only looking for a nice Adrian Peterson or LT Auto in return for this Favre. PM me if your interested.

user posted image
Eliptic
Dont need it, let alone have anything for it. But man, thats a nice Quinn auto you have in yor PC wink.gif
Dauizdabest
QUOTE(Eliptic @ Mar 31 2008, 09:45 PM)
Dont need it, let alone have anything for it. But man, thats a nice Quinn auto you have in yor PC wink.gif

its a nice fitz patch auto haha
inserthound
thanks guys! i just dropped a pretty penny on that Quinn and wouldn't trade it for the world. and the Fitz it a beautiful card, a must see in person!
inserthound
i'll also look at Tomlinson autos as well. lmk
kobelover_24
pm coming
arobbins9266
i dont think i have any of those players..

CMB

lmk

thanks
cbluem
I have a LT/Vick dual auto jersey #ed to 25 that books 250 I would trade for it.
kobelover_24
QUOTE(cbluem @ Apr 2 2008, 05:53 PM)
I have a LT/Vick dual auto jersey #ed to 25 that books 250 I would trade for it.

sorry to budge in but i had mine and last time i check was $175 becuase of the trial got rid of it for like $40 SV..
cbluem
QUOTE(kobelover_24 @ Apr 2 2008, 08:54 PM)
sorry to budge in but i had mine and last time i check was $175 becuase of the trial got rid of it for like $40 SV..

IF you have a question about something like this, you shoul really PM the person about it. You must have had a different card because this one books 250. This card was never booking that low. If you really sold it for that low, I feel sorry for you. Vick does not lower a card much anymore. Only when the info first came out it did.
inserthound
thanks, but dont really care for any card with Vick on it.

QUOTE(arobbins9266 @ Apr 2 2008, 08:20 PM)
i dont think i have any of those players..

CMB

lmk

thanks

marcus42
Nice stuff you have smile.gif

Welcome to the site smile.gif
inserthound
thanks, guess its gonna be hard to get Browns stuff from you! wink.gif
marcus42
QUOTE(inserthound @ Apr 3 2008, 11:39 AM)
thanks, guess its gonna be hard to get Browns stuff from you!  wink.gif

Just a little bit wink.gif
inserthound
too bad, i could have used some things. lol

QUOTE(marcus42 @ Apr 3 2008, 10:47 AM)
Just a little bit wink.gif

Sports Showcase
sent you pm
AccordionJacob
i dont know if I have anything you can use.........but feel free to CMB......LMK, jacob
inserthound
didnt see anything I can use. thanks

QUOTE(Sports Showcase @ Apr 3 2008, 04:49 PM)
sent you pm

inserthound
thats a nice looking Peterson auto out of Leaf!

QUOTE(AccordionJacob @ Apr 3 2008, 11:40 PM)
i dont know if I have anything you can use.........but feel free to CMB......LMK, jacob

inserthound
any offers, paypal or trade?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.