Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Resent Pickups
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
truffleshuffle
I just got back from a card show and here is what i picked up All scans are on my bucket.
Football
2007 Bowman sterling robert meachem 2 color patch auto 069/150
2006 hp hot prospects quad jersey auto maurice jones drew 372/999
2005 leaf limited phenoms mark bradly 3 color patch/auto #erd 09/25 vhtg
2003 spx winning materials patch/auto spectrum chad pennington 12/50

BaseBall
2005 donruss prime patches triple name plate patches
ricky henderson,garry sheffield, derryl strawberry 35/50 very nice looking all three have two colors blue and white.

2007 ud ultimate ensemble patchs 5/10 relix hernandez, adrian beltre 3 color,kenji johjima 2 color,richie sexson
Eliptic
Like the Drew, PM me if you see anything
truffleshuffle
QUOTE(Eliptic @ Mar 30 2008, 07:23 PM)
Like the Drew, PM me if you see anything

The only thing i saw was the vince young auto that your getting redemmed. Thats going to be a nice card when you get it back
truffleshuffle
up up and away
SinatraKing
I like the Henderson/Sheffield/Strawberry triple patch
CMB wink.gif
truffleshuffle
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Mar 30 2008, 11:53 PM)
I like the Henderson/Sheffield/Strawberry triple patch
CMB  wink.gif

You had alot of nice stuff. what is 07 Spectrum of the Stars Mystery Auto Redeemer? If you haven;t sent that in i might be interested in it.
SinatraKing
Mystery Redeemer is a Mystery Celebrity Auto that I did redeem back in April last year, and is supposedly on its way to me, according to UD website. The Redeemer is listed at a BV of $200, but depending on who I get, that could change. What else did you like, and what does the triple book?

QUOTE(truffleshuffle @ Mar 31 2008, 12:32 PM)
You had alot of nice stuff.  what is 07 Spectrum of the Stars Mystery Auto Redeemer? If you haven;t sent that in i might be interested in it.

truffleshuffle
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Mar 31 2008, 12:51 PM)
Mystery Redeemer is a Mystery Celebrity Auto that I did redeem back in April last year, and is supposedly on its way to me, according to UD website.  The Redeemer is listed at a BV of $200, but depending on who I get, that could change.  What else did you like, and what does the triple book?

The triple only book 30 Depending on who you get i might be interested in that card.
Kiansdad
PM sent

Probably going to be the only one looking for this laugh.gif , but I am interested in this one:

cmb as Im sure I have some Bradley duplicates you might like if that is why it is listed as htg.

LMK Thanks!
truffleshuffle
QUOTE(Kiansdad @ Apr 1 2008, 02:14 PM)
PM sent

Probably going to be the only one looking for this laugh.gif , but I am interested in this one:

cmb as Im sure I have some Bradley duplicates you might like if that is why it is listed as htg.

LMK Thanks!

I replied to your pm
Scruffmcgruff24
i'm interested in all of the football above and also the cunningham auto and the barry sanders/payton dual jersey
truffleshuffle
QUOTE(Scruffmcgruff24 @ Apr 1 2008, 11:01 PM)
i'm interested in all of the football above and also the cunningham auto and the barry sanders/payton dual jersey

these are what i liked that you have what are the bv's? Tatum Bell Refractor /199 ,/5 Vernon Davis ,25/25 Dwayne Jarrett ,Cato June Redemption,Jay Cutler /32
holliday4MVP80
i like a few things..look at my site and look around for anything of interest
truffleshuffle
QUOTE(holliday4MVP80 @ Apr 3 2008, 05:58 PM)
i like a few things..look at my site and look around for anything of interest

i didn;t realy see anything i could use.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.