Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Your team for mine, spring 2008
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
hobbyfan
It's that time again, kidz. This time around, I'm hoping to nab some Jets and/or Giants base from the 2007 sets I'm working on at present:

Topps
Topps Chrome
Topps Draft Picks & Prospects
Score
Artifacts
Donruss Threads

I've got way, way too much stuff from the 80's & 90's, so I want to concentrate on recent years. Anyway, here we go:

AFC East:

Buffalo: Oldest card I have is a late 80's Topps Pete Metzelaars. Over 100 base cards in all from that point through '07.
Miami: I have maybe 2 dozen base & parallels from the last 2 years.
New England: Small stock. I have one Tom Brady ('06 Topps), 2 Maroneys, very little else.

AFC North:

Baltimore: Base from 1999-2004, including Kyle Boller RCs.
Cleveland: One card, a 2007 Topps Chrome Braylon Edwards.
Cincinnati: Limited stock from the last couple of years. I have RCs of Jonathan Joseph & Kenny Irons. I have a blue refractor of Chad Johnson (I'll look up the #) and a Carson Palmer base (2 of that).
Pittsburgh: Very limited stock.

AFC South:

Indianapolis: Limited stock, just a few cards from the last two years, including a couple of Peyton Manning cards.
Jacksonville: About 2 dozen cards, including RCs of Maurice Jones-Drew & Marcedes Lewis.
Houston: I have a couple of Anobi Okoye RCs and a small handful of others.
Tennessee: I have a couple of '07 Vince Young cards (Topps, Topps Chrome), plus a few others.

AFC West:

Denver: I have base on Champ Bailey, Jay Cutler, and others, plus a Cutler Franchise card from Score '07 and some RCs.
Kansas City: Not much, maybe a dozen or so base, including Larry Johnson & Tony Gonzalez, from the last 2 years.
Oakland: I have a JaMarcus Russell RC and little else.
San Diego: I have a 20+ lot of LT, plus Gates, Vincent Jackson, and a couple of Charlie Whitehurst RCs from '05 I've been trying to move. Also have some '07 RCs, including Scott Chandler & Eric Weddle.

NFC East:

Dallas: I have had a deal pending on a very small Cowboy lot that includes base of Tony Romo and DeMarcus Ware, plus a Marion Barber xfractor.
Philadelphia: A recent deal fell through. Have base going back to the early 90's. Recent stuff includes Brian Westbrook, Brian Dawkins, & Donovan McNabb.
Washington: Base from 1995-2004.

NFC North:

Chicago: Limited stock, including a blue refractor of Devin Hester (have to look up the #).
Detroit: About a dozen or so base from the last 2 years.
Green Bay: RCs of Brandon Jackson & David Clowney, and Flight to 420 cards of Brett Favre that have accumulated in the last week.
Minnesota: I think I'm out.

NFC South:

Carolina: 2 Steve Smith cards and a DeAngelo Williams xfractor.
Tampa Bay: A deal for some Ronde Barber cards fell through, so they're available, plus what other base has accumulated from the last two seasons.
New Orleans: Deals pending on a Robert Meachum RC and a '07 Reggie Bush card. Not much else.
Atlanta: I have 2 Michael Vick glossies from '07 and 2 '06 base, plus Roddy White and others.

NFC West:

Arizona: Not much, just a few base cards, including Matt Leinart & Larry Fitzgerald.
San Francisco: Small stock here, too. Some Alex Smith, not much else.
St. Louis: A handful of base from the last couple of years, including Marc Bulger & Torry Holt.
Seattle: Base lot includes Matt Hasselbeck. I have a Shaun Alexander xfractor available, plus some RCs from '07, including Josh Wilson.

Let's start trading.
hobbyfan
Bumping all the way to the top. I will add more information later.
PackerBacker
PM sent
hobbyfan
Bumping back to the top. Anyone else want to play?
rtsjr
pm sent have some 2007 giants for you
hobbyfan
Time to update:

AFC East: I have Dolphins & Bills left.
AFC North: 1 Browns card, a few Steelers & Bengals (for now, anyway), and plenty of Ravens from 1999-2004.
AFC South & West: All teams are in play.

NFC East: Only have Eagles left.
NFC North: Only have a few Lions & Vikings. The Bears & Packers are gone.
NFC South & West: All teams are in play.

I have deals pending on certain players over on another board. RTSJR just claimed the Packers. Anyone else ready to deal?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.