Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Your team for mine, spring 2008
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
It's that time again, kidz. This time around, I'm hoping to nab some Jets and/or Giants base from the 2007 sets I'm working on at present:

Topps Chrome
Topps Draft Picks & Prospects
Donruss Threads

I've got way, way too much stuff from the 80's & 90's, so I want to concentrate on recent years. Anyway, here we go:

AFC East:

Buffalo: Oldest card I have is a late 80's Topps Pete Metzelaars. Over 100 base cards in all from that point through '07.
Miami: I have maybe 2 dozen base & parallels from the last 2 years.
New England: Small stock. I have one Tom Brady ('06 Topps), 2 Maroneys, very little else.

AFC North:

Baltimore: Base from 1999-2004, including Kyle Boller RCs.
Cleveland: One card, a 2007 Topps Chrome Braylon Edwards.
Cincinnati: Limited stock from the last couple of years. I have RCs of Jonathan Joseph & Kenny Irons. I have a blue refractor of Chad Johnson (I'll look up the #) and a Carson Palmer base (2 of that).
Pittsburgh: Very limited stock.

AFC South:

Indianapolis: Limited stock, just a few cards from the last two years, including a couple of Peyton Manning cards.
Jacksonville: About 2 dozen cards, including RCs of Maurice Jones-Drew & Marcedes Lewis.
Houston: I have a couple of Anobi Okoye RCs and a small handful of others.
Tennessee: I have a couple of '07 Vince Young cards (Topps, Topps Chrome), plus a few others.

AFC West:

Denver: I have base on Champ Bailey, Jay Cutler, and others, plus a Cutler Franchise card from Score '07 and some RCs.
Kansas City: Not much, maybe a dozen or so base, including Larry Johnson & Tony Gonzalez, from the last 2 years.
Oakland: I have a JaMarcus Russell RC and little else.
San Diego: I have a 20+ lot of LT, plus Gates, Vincent Jackson, and a couple of Charlie Whitehurst RCs from '05 I've been trying to move. Also have some '07 RCs, including Scott Chandler & Eric Weddle.

NFC East:

Dallas: I have had a deal pending on a very small Cowboy lot that includes base of Tony Romo and DeMarcus Ware, plus a Marion Barber xfractor.
Philadelphia: A recent deal fell through. Have base going back to the early 90's. Recent stuff includes Brian Westbrook, Brian Dawkins, & Donovan McNabb.
Washington: Base from 1995-2004.

NFC North:

Chicago: Limited stock, including a blue refractor of Devin Hester (have to look up the #).
Detroit: About a dozen or so base from the last 2 years.
Green Bay: RCs of Brandon Jackson & David Clowney, and Flight to 420 cards of Brett Favre that have accumulated in the last week.
Minnesota: I think I'm out.

NFC South:

Carolina: 2 Steve Smith cards and a DeAngelo Williams xfractor.
Tampa Bay: A deal for some Ronde Barber cards fell through, so they're available, plus what other base has accumulated from the last two seasons.
New Orleans: Deals pending on a Robert Meachum RC and a '07 Reggie Bush card. Not much else.
Atlanta: I have 2 Michael Vick glossies from '07 and 2 '06 base, plus Roddy White and others.

NFC West:

Arizona: Not much, just a few base cards, including Matt Leinart & Larry Fitzgerald.
San Francisco: Small stock here, too. Some Alex Smith, not much else.
St. Louis: A handful of base from the last couple of years, including Marc Bulger & Torry Holt.
Seattle: Base lot includes Matt Hasselbeck. I have a Shaun Alexander xfractor available, plus some RCs from '07, including Josh Wilson.

Let's start trading.
Bumping all the way to the top. I will add more information later.
PM sent
Bumping back to the top. Anyone else want to play?
pm sent have some 2007 giants for you
Time to update:

AFC East: I have Dolphins & Bills left.
AFC North: 1 Browns card, a few Steelers & Bengals (for now, anyway), and plenty of Ravens from 1999-2004.
AFC South & West: All teams are in play.

NFC East: Only have Eagles left.
NFC North: Only have a few Lions & Vikings. The Bears & Packers are gone.
NFC South & West: All teams are in play.

I have deals pending on certain players over on another board. RTSJR just claimed the Packers. Anyone else ready to deal?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.