Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: artyman60 joins Content and Graphics Team
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
It is my pleasure to announce that Arty (artyman60) has joined the TCC Content and Graphics Team.

Arty will be a valuable addition as he works with the team to:

1. Write, review and edit new hobby articles, product reviews and more.

2. Publish press releases received directly from numerous hobby sources.

3. Maintain various content sections throughout the entire TCC site, especially the Resources section (see left-side menu).

4. Assist in the preparation of various promotional materials including newsletters, flyers and print ads.

5. Maintain a positive, family-friendly tone and environment throughout the Collector Zone.

Beyond these standard areas though, we're looking to do even more in the area of multimedia content such as audio and video. This includes initiatives to better incorporate audio and video content into the site, working more closely with video box breakers, building on the concept of TradingCardCentral.TV and keeping its content updated as well as launching an Internet-based "TV station" for trading cards with both pre-recorded and LIVE content. Therefore, Arty will be taking a lead role in this expanding area.

We're very happy to have Arty join the team. Based on his obvious interest and enthusiasm for the hobby and TCC coupled with his strong communication skills and experience with video box breaks, we're certain that his addition will lead to further success for TCC.

Please help me in welcoming Arty to the team.

-Bob
monsta
Welcome to the team King Arthur!!
aceecards
So now the team gets to share the Power glove...??? laugh.gif

way to go Art
urbanmonk
Welcome to the Team Arty, congrats smile.gif
19th Century Indiana Jones
All hail King Arthur of Crab Rangoon Nation!
sahetu
Congrats smile.gif
xebulba
congrats dude!
pavi39
Congratulations and welcome to the team.
oldspice_007
Congrats Arty!
dualshock
Congrats Arty!
kc_royals_fan_5
Welcome to the Team! smile.gif
northicehero99
Congrats Arty, but Bob did tell you that the admission fee was several nice Steeler cards right? laugh.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Mar 24 2008, 06:02 PM)
Congrats Arty, but Bob did tell you that the admission fee was several nice Steeler cards right?  laugh.gif

Yes. However, I made it very clear that those cards get mailed to me - not you. tongue.gif
ffman
Welcome to the Team!
RGBII
Welcome & congratulations!
First item of business, article describing the rush when you pulled the Mantle.
Collect Hard!,
RGBII
marcus42
congrats arty!
Kmart6nets
Way to go Arty!
artyman60
Thanks guys, I look forward to helping out however i can and making TCC the place to be biggrin.gif
Kiansdad
I thought Arty was already in charge of Mojo content!

Congrats Arty!
jaderock
Congrats Arty...thank you for joining the team...hope you flourish in the position!
nameant
Congrats Arty. smile.gif
jwman92
way to go man!!!!
hernant15
Well done Arty, you highly deserve this
soberdick
Congrats Arty. What a fantastic addition this is as Arty is one of the best!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.