Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: TOPPS TRIPLE THREADS NEEDED
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
gatorboynate101
need some topps triple threads triple jerseys or triple jersey autos out of 06 and 07 lemme knwo what u have thank you
justinclemons88
Don't have Topps, but I have an SP Triple Threads. It's in my bucket. In PC Ohio State.
gatorboynate101
QUOTE(justinclemons88 @ Mar 23 2008, 02:41 AM)
Don't have Topps, but I have an SP Triple Threads. It's in my bucket. In PC Ohio State.

well is it for trade cause im interested
justinclemons88
Got a bucket? Might take a little bit to get it away from me.
gatorboynate101
QUOTE(justinclemons88 @ Mar 23 2008, 03:03 AM)
Got a bucket? Might take a little bit to get it away from me.

not one thats updated i could give u a derek hagan triple rookie jersey auto/75 but u would have to put like a auto on
justinclemons88
Have to put an auto on? Does it not have an autograph on it, really doesn't matter not too interested in it. Is that all you have?
gatorboynate101
QUOTE(justinclemons88 @ Mar 23 2008, 03:14 AM)
Have to put an auto on? Does it not have an autograph on it, really doesn't matter not too interested in it. Is that all you have?

no i meant u have ti add on a another auto but no thats not all i have i have a bo jackson hall of famer retired pinstripe
justinclemons88
Oh, ok. Do you have any Dallas Cowboys?
gatorboynate101
QUOTE(justinclemons88 @ Mar 23 2008, 03:26 AM)
Oh, ok. Do you have any Dallas Cowboys?

um no i dont think i do but do u have any cleveland browns
justinclemons88
I have one.

2007 Leaf Rookies and Stars- Joe Thomas Dress for Sucess Gu-Brown Swatch
gatorboynate101
QUOTE(justinclemons88 @ Mar 23 2008, 03:29 AM)
I have one.

2007 Leaf Rookies and Stars- Joe Thomas Dress for Sucess Gu-Brown Swatch

u have a pic if not how much does it book
justinclemons88
Yeah, give me a minute will get you a pic.
gatorboynate101
QUOTE(justinclemons88 @ Mar 23 2008, 03:33 AM)
Yeah, give me a minute will get you a pic.

ok thanx
justinclemons88
Joe Thomas, scratches are on the toploader. Card is in perfect condition, can take a picture out of the case if you like.

user posted image

Also have this. It's the Raven's uniform, but has him listed as a Brown on the back.

user posted image
gatorboynate101
QUOTE(justinclemons88 @ Mar 23 2008, 03:40 AM)
Joe Thomas, scratches are on the toploader. Card is in perfect condition, can take a picture out of the case if you like.
user posted image

Also have this. It's the Raven's uniform, but has him listed as a Brown on the back.

user posted image

ok hey what is the book value for them both
justinclemons88
Joe Thomas $5.00
Jamal Lewis- $8.00
gatorboynate101
QUOTE(justinclemons88 @ Mar 23 2008, 03:49 AM)
Joe Thomas $5.00
Jamal Lewis- $8.00

ok i like thsat cards i have a dominick davis purple die cut jersey and hey when u said the tcc traders u recomend dont reccomend him anymore i sent my cards to him and then finally he said he sold the cards i gave him and he sold the cards he was suspose to give me so yeah
gotmoss89
Dude, you should try using some punctuation, it'd prolly be a bit easier for people to know what you're talking about
gatorboynate101
QUOTE(gotmoss89 @ Mar 23 2008, 12:19 PM)
Dude, you should try using some punctuation, it'd prolly be a bit easier for people to know what you're talking about

No, I don't feel like using punctuation.

QUESTION: Was that better?

lol
gotmoss89
lol...I guess thats better? lol
justinclemons88
Um, you should also post who you are talking about aswell. Can you give me a full list of what you have? Instead of just one card at a time?
gatorboynate101
QUOTE(justinclemons88 @ Mar 23 2008, 09:17 PM)
Um, you should also post who you are talking about aswell. Can you give me a full list of what you have? Instead of just one card at a time?

its doesnt matter who it is and well i wanted to go one by one so u could say yes or no r u interested in the purple die cut jersey or not /150
justinclemons88
Well, you are the one posted about it, and said I should take "him" off, so whatever you say, and no I am not interested in the Domanick Davis.
gatorboynate101
QUOTE(justinclemons88 @ Mar 23 2008, 09:37 PM)
Well, you are the one posted about it, and said I should take "him" off, so whatever you say, and no I am not interested in the Domanick Davis.

no i thought u were talkin about which triple threads i wanted i was just sayin cause he ripped me off
justinclemons88
Um, ok. I was talking about, when you said someone in my sig ripped you off.
justinclemons88
Was just informed this guy gatorboynate101 is on the Scam Alert list on Beckett.com
Dauizdabest
yeah, and on youtube haha
gotmoss89
Judging from the way he types and scams...Id guess hes about 11 years old....
Dauizdabest
this is him, lmao

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bPinL_9nWhQ

no loins haha id crack this kid if he ever came across the middle my way.
straight sean taylor, like the miami boys do
gotmoss89
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Oh ######, I didnt see that video and I predicted correctly that he was 11 hahahahahaha, nice find dauizdabest
jimymac
I don't go onto You Tube but that is some funny crap right there. This kid is no more than 12 years old makes himself sound like some kind of big shot. Now I know why he is a twice suspended x-member of Beckett.
Southpark0513
nice
justinclemons88
Where's the video at?
Gsil84
it is nice to see everyone looking out for each other. In this day and age we need this to keep the hobby strong!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.