Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: HUGE Updated bucket!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
yankeefreak211
Please check my bucket. Most of the stuff is in my PC which is NFT but I still put a lot of stuff available. Check each section in baseball cards please! Looking for Hanley and Melky along with Yankees!
dekno2
Interested in the Adam Dunn exquisite patch. lmk
yankeefreak211
QUOTE(dekno2 @ Mar 20 2008, 05:41 PM)
Interested in the Adam Dunn exquisite patch.  lmk

I really like your Yanks triple auto, but way out of my range,lol. and I also Really like your Marlins triple auto with uggla,hanley,and willis. I also need any other hanley autos or gu you have left/incoming. Keep me updated please,lol.
lmk bv on the triple marlins, we MUST get a deal for that please!
dekno2
QUOTE(yankeefreak211 @ Mar 20 2008, 05:59 PM)
I really like your Yanks triple auto, but way out of my range,lol. and I also Really like your Marlins triple auto with uggla,hanley,and willis. I also need any other hanley autos or gu you have left/incoming. Keep me updated please,lol.
lmk bv on the triple marlins, we MUST get a deal for that please!

I might have some more Hanley game used incoming but not sure yet. Will keep you posted on when the box comes
yankeefreak211
QUOTE(dekno2 @ Mar 20 2008, 07:01 PM)
I might have some more Hanley game used incoming but not sure yet.  Will keep you posted on when the box comes

So what are we doing for the triple auto? smile.gif
yankeefreak211
pm sent back dekno
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.