Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: HOF AUTO JERSEY LOT FT/FS!!!!! 21 Cards
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
Baseball2009
I am taking offers on this 21 card lot. Many of which are hofers. All older players. Extremely valuable lot. Ted Williams jersey!!!! You will get all cards pictured below

If offering a sale price note that payment must be made through paypal and cleared before shipped.

Ted Williams 04 Legendary Cuts Jersey
Carl Yastrzemski Epic Jersey #/75
Jim Palmer Dual Jersey Auto #/25
Whitey Ford Epic Jersey w/pinstripe #/155
Gaylord Perry, Matt Caine Dual Patch 3 clrs #/35
Willie McCovey Epic Jersey #/99
Lee Smith 05 Donruss Greats Auto
Bill Freehan Auto Past Time Pennants
Don Gullet Auto Past Time Pennatns
Willie Horton Auto Past Time Pennants
Brooks Robinson Jersey #/175 Legendary Cuts
Ron Santo Bat 05 Donruss Greats
Boog Powell Bat #/225 Legendary Cuts
Kirby Puckett Bat 05 Donruss Greats
Johnny Mize Jersey #/225 Legendary Cuts
Ron Guidry Jersey 05 Donruss Greats
Harlon Hill Gridiron Kings Auto #/500
Sam Huff Jersey #/250 Donruss Classics
Don Maynard Patch #/25!!!! Leaf Limited (Scratch on top left corner, did not have a receipt)
Marty Lyons Topps All-American Auto
Tony Gwynn Jersey w/pinstripe Sweet Spot Classics

All cards come as pictured, any questions fell free to ask.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Baseball2009
This will probably be going up on ebay if I do not get any offers. SAVE THEM!!!!!
Baseball2009
I have baseball at 3:30 est. Will be back. If interested leave a reply and I will make sure to get back to you.
nolan34ryan
QUOTE(Baseball2009 @ Mar 20 2008, 01:40 PM)
I have baseball at 3:30 est. Will be back. If interested leave a reply and I will make sure to get back to you.

If you can find anything in my bucket for the baseball cards let me know. Don't need the football. Please PM.
Baseball2009
QUOTE(nolan34ryan @ Mar 20 2008, 02:36 PM)
If you can find anything in my bucket for the baseball cards let me know.  Don't need the football.  Please PM.

Thanks for your interest but I dont see anything that I need.
Baseball2009
Nobody interested???
jvatty
Could use the Wiiliams, Yaz, Mize, and Ford jerseys. Check my bucket, some of the HOF football autos are gone. Let me know. right down the road from you in Elyria. Thanks, Jim
Baseball2009
I am really looking to send it as a complete lot. The cards I like are the hoyt cut, averill cut, and butkus auto. Your robinson cut is amazing. Is there any way it would be ft sometime?

Let me know if your interested in the lot
Baseball2009
anyone else. I know march madness is on but if I cant get something reasonable by tonight this will have to go up on the bay.
Baseball2009
anybody
aceecards
I only need the harlon hill
Baseball2009
QUOTE(aceecards @ Mar 20 2008, 09:18 PM)
I only need the harlon hill

Sorry, Its on ebay. If you are still interested and they dont sell I will let you know
Baseball2009
I would really like to trade these rather then sell them on ebay.
jvatty
QUOTE(Baseball2009 @ Mar 20 2008, 07:48 PM)
I am really looking to send it as a complete lot. The cards I like are the hoyt cut, averill cut, and butkus auto. Your robinson cut is amazing. Is there any way it would be ft sometime?

Let me know if your interested in the lot

The baseball is NFT, unfortunately the Butkus is gone. Wouldn't trade the Jackie for anything, except maybe a 99 epic sigs ted williams! Let me know if you put the lot on the bay, definitely would put in a bid or two.Thanks
Baseball2009
QUOTE(jvatty @ Mar 21 2008, 02:19 PM)
The baseball is NFT, unfortunately the Butkus is gone. Wouldn't trade the Jackie for anything, except maybe a 99 epic sigs ted williams! Let me know if you put the lot on the bay, definitely would put in a bid or two.Thanks

PM SENT
Baseball2009
The lot is up on ebay currently. Please let me know if you are interested.

THANKS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.