Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trade: mvpujols#5 and BlackJack
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
mvpujols#5
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

mvpujols#5 receives:

Miguel Cabrera GU
15 Miguel Cabrera Base, inserts, and a few very low numbered cards!

BlackJack receives:

Texiera GU
Jarrett GU
Some extra freebies, GU, auto, and about 15 base, rookies ETC BV over 25+

Additional notes:

Try To get out tommorrow, if i have any Bubble Mailers, but if not, i will send wensday (since it is dtart of spring break)

Thanks For the Trade, and will send Asap, i am pretty sure i have a Extra Bubble mailer laugh.gif
BlackJack
I don't agree to the trade. I don't see us working anything out soon. Can this be delete.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Mar 18 2008, 05:45 PM)
I don't agree to the trade. I don't see us working anything out soon. Can this be delete.

So, does this mean that the details of this trade were not discussed prior to it being posted?

-Bob
mvpujols#5
Just leave it how it is, i will get my mom too send tommorrow
bob_TCC
QUOTE(mvpujols#5 @ Mar 18 2008, 05:49 PM)
Just leave it how it is, i will get my mom too send tommorrow

Before that takes place, we'll need to make sure that BlackJack agrees to the trade.

-Bob
BlackJack
I will not do the trade we talk about one trade and he posted this. So I have little desire to do the trade that se was talking about. Also it would be hard for him to send out since he doesn't have my address.
BlackJack
I don't want a failed transaction. So if this will be sent to Failed transaction, Then I guess I will work something out that way I don't have a failed mark on the board.
BlackJack
Is this trade going to go under Failed transaction? I don't want to do this trade, but I really don't want a Failed transaction. PLMK.
BlackJack
What is going on with this? Is this going to be delete or do we have to work something out to keep this out of Failed Transactions. I never agreed to the trade so I don't see why it would be failed. LMK something so I can get this off the list.
northicehero99
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Mar 22 2008, 05:42 PM)
What is going on with this? Is this going to be delete or do we have to work something out to keep this out of Failed Transactions. I never agreed to the trade so I don't see why it would be failed. LMK something so I can get this off the list.

If it goes under failed it would have to be determined as to the reason why it failed first. I think that is part of what Bob is trying to get to with his question that has not been responded to.

In order to get to that point please respond to Bob's question directed at you when you asked to delete the trade.

"So, does this mean that the details of this trade were not discussed prior to it being posted?"

We then need mvpujols#5 to reply to help us understand why this transaction was set up if you did not agree to it?

From there the Team or Bob will determine the next action that should happen with this agreement. Thanks.

BlackJack
Thanks for your Reply, mvpujols#5 offered me a trade of Miguel Cabrera GU, 2 Miguel Cabrera #/25 and a few other Miguel Cabrera cards for Texiera GU and Jarrett GU. I asked him if he would trade out the Jarrett gu for a blalock dual that books for less since I didn't care about the Jarrett. Which he said he didn't want to do that unless I add more to the trade so I told him I guess I would do the one he offered and Logged off. The next day I got on and he post it this and pm me asked me to add more to the trade he offered. He told me that the trade was in my favor and he want more to even it up. So I told he that I am not really getting any cards that I wanted and with the low # cards it put the trade more in his favor. So I told him I don't want to do a trade that he was unsure about and that he shouldn't of post a trade that he wasn't unsure about because of what is going on now. I don't want to force anybody to do a trade, If I fill the don't card about doing the trade I would pass up on the trade. If this ends up as a Failed Transaction that would be forcing me to do the trade since I don't want a Failed Transaction.

So if this trade doesn't go through it will end up as Failed? I don't want a Failed transaction under my profile. That would be like punishing me for him jumping the gun. I would understand If I agreed to it and it ended up like this but I never agreed to the proposed trade. Also thanks again for all your help.
mvpujols#5
Hey, if i am not mistaken, here is the PM you sent me regarding my offer:

"Forum HomeForum Search
GuidelinesHelp
BlogsChatCalendarMembersLeadersReferrals
Trading ZoneMember MarketplaceFavorite Teams

Logged in as: mvpujols#5 (Log Out)

My Trading and Marketplace Topics
My Controls · My Assistant · My Topics · My Blog
View New Posts · 0 New Messages · My Transactions

Collector Zone > Your Control Panel > Inbox > Re:Cabreras

Menu
Community Blog
Blog Settings

Messenger
New Message...
    Inbox (134)
    Sent Items (5)
    Drafts
Empty Folders
Edit Folders
Buddies/Block List
Archive Messages
Message Tracker

Subscriptions
View Topics
View Forums

Personal Profile
Edit Profile
Edit Photo
Edit Avatar
Edit Signature
Favorite Teams

Options
Attachments
Ignored Users
Email Settings
Board Settings
Your Email Address
Your Password
  Your Control Panel

Re:Cabreras
« Previous PM · Next PM »[ Forward PM | Reply ]
Personal Message
BlackJack Re:Cabreras, Mar 16 2008, 08:30 PM  

MVP

Create Transaction

we can do this offer you sent me;
Texiera GU
Jarrett GU
for
for Cabrera GU
all 15 cabrera cards
I thought it would be better for both parties to trade out the Jarrett gu for the Blalock dual. "

I copied and pasted the whole page, so you would know it came from my PM inbox
northicehero99
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Mar 22 2008, 06:42 PM)
So if this trade doesn't go through it will end up as Failed? I don't want a Failed transaction under my profile. That would be like punishing me for him jumping the gun. I would understand If I agreed to it and it ended up like this but I never agreed to the proposed trade. Also thanks again for all your help.

A failed trade is not a blackmark if the failure is not found to be your fault. Once a trade is failed it can be failed due to one party or both parties. Having a failed trade because both parties cannot agree on a "fair" trade is better than completing a trade where one party is not happy with what they receive IMO.
northicehero99
QUOTE(mvpujols#5 @ Mar 23 2008, 08:36 AM)
Hey, if i am not mistaken, here is the PM you sent me regarding my offer:
I copied and pasted the whole page, so you would know it came from my PM inbox

I will leave the verification of PMs to Bob since he has the ability to recover the originals as sent and is able to read them.

FYI, I am not sure I quite follow the point you are trying to make on the one you copied, as it shows the Jarrett in the trade but it also shows in the last line a comment at the end about switching the Jarrett for the Blalock. Based on that comment it appears to me that he was asking for the switchout, but that is how I am reading it.

Again though I would like to have Bob verify the pms, since I do not have that ability.

MVP is switching out the Jarrett GU for the Blalock GU unnacceptable? Just trying to see if this can be resolve with that switch. You can say no, I am not taking sides just trying to see if that change would work from your end to continue this trade and resolve this matter. If not then I think this will have to be determined based on PMs and ultimately end up being failed (unless another solution is offered). wink.gif
BlackJack
Well I think it is stupid to get a failed transaction when some one posted a trade that wasn't talked over. To me a failed transaction it a bad mark on your profile. Which I don't want so I guess I will have to find a way to make this trade happen that I have no interest in doing. The only card I wanted is the Blalock dual gu. The Teixeira gu is a low want since he isn't even a ranger. All this will end up is having ppl post transaction to force ppl to do trades with them just so they don't have a failed transaction.

Also If you read what he post I didn't say I would add a gu but that it would be a better deal for if he traded out his Jarrett for his Blalock. I get a card I want and he 5 bv his way. Not I'll add a other gu.

mvpujols#5
We have exchanged addys and the deal is on, and we are both sending tommorrow, so this will be done in under the 15 day mark.

sorry for the confusion, guys.

thanks
northicehero99
QUOTE(mvpujols#5 @ Mar 23 2008, 06:49 PM)
We have exchanged addys and the deal is on, and we are both sending tommorrow, so this will be done in under the 15 day mark.

thanks

Can both members post here what is being traded, is it the items in the original post or has a change taken place? We would appreciate it so there is no confusion when packages are received.

Blackjack a failed trade again is not always a bad thing, we note the failure reason in the trade, so if it is not your fault it is really not a "black" mark against you. I have several and I am not worried about them, why? Because I know I am a good trader and if you look at them you can clearly see I was not at fault. Blackjack we do not force people to do trades, and failed trades are only negatives if you are the source of the failure. So just because another member posts a trade you do not agree to, in no way does that mean you should complete it or be concerned about a "failed" trade.
northicehero99
QUOTE(mvpujols#5 @ Mar 23 2008, 06:49 PM)

thanks

I also just noticed that this does not comply with your trade restriction as you are on "Must Send First" restriction.
BlackJack
I'm sending out
Miguel Cabrera GU
2 Miguel Cabrera #/25
a few other Miguel Cabrera cards

And I guess I am getting

Texiera GU
Jarrett GU

I don't want a failed transaction under my profile no matter who is to blame. I think its stupid that someone can post a trade agreement to another person and if it wasn't agreed on it would be a failed transaction.
BlackJack
Also I seen that he change the first topic I told him there is no need to send extras I just want this nightmare behind me. So all of us can move on to better things.
BlackJack
Sent out DC# 0307 0020 0005 3746 9961
mvpujols#5
hey, man yours is going out tommorrow.

Sorry for the delay, but i was suspended for a Week for my signature being to long, so i WILL send tommorrow, with DC and The fast shipping.

sorry sorry sorry for this is taking so long.

sory and thanks again
mvpujols#5
oh and by the way i received yours yesterday
BlackJack
So much for getting this done in under 15 days. it sounds like we would be lucky to get this done in under 20 days. Thats if he sent out on the 31.
mvpujols#5
Ow and i forgot to give you the DC number, it is 0308 0070 0001 2538 5530

thanks
BlackJack
Can't wait to see what I got...It should be like X-mas. I hope I get it soon so I can close this nightmare.
mvpujols#5
laugh.gif

Also Hey i could use that texiera Swing kings GU laugh.gif jk
BlackJack
its a little late for me to add to the trade since you had my end for a few days now.

Also did you send out this time dry.gif
mvpujols#5
yes i gave a dc #
BlackJack
DC# doesn't mean that you shipped out. Also this DC# 0308 0070 0001 2538 5530 said "there is no record of this item" is this the right #.
BlackJack
DC# is working now. Guess the PO didn't scan it when it left.
mvpujols#5
Ok, yea that is good.

i just checked it and it said it was Being Processed
BlackJack
Cards came in today...Didn't need to send the Extras. Thanks for the trade.
mvpujols#5
Well it is ok, sorry for the Delay and ALL the Confusion.

Hope you liked the Extras too.

Thanks for the Trade, this can be closed

i HAVE received also
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.