Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Favre flight to 420's.
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
yankeeclipper41
Anyone have any of these? Only have about 25 of them so I need most of them. Please list what you have and what you like of mine. Thanks.
rtsjr
have 2 chrome

plus some other farve inserts
yankeeclipper41
QUOTE(rtsjr @ Mar 17 2008, 06:35 PM)
have  2  chrome

plus  some  other  farve  inserts

Looking more for the regular Topps version, but will take those as well. What are you looking for in return?
PackerBacker
have #80 from the chrome set
yankeeclipper41
QUOTE(PackerBacker @ Mar 17 2008, 06:37 PM)
have #80 from the chrome set

What are you looking for in return Packerbacker?
PackerBacker
QUOTE(yankeeclipper41 @ Mar 17 2008, 06:41 PM)
What are you looking for in return Packerbacker?

I'm collecting the flight to 420 set also (chrome and base). Do you have any doubles you want to trade?
yankeeclipper41
QUOTE(PackerBacker @ Mar 17 2008, 06:47 PM)
I'm collecting the flight to 420 set also (chrome and base).  Do you have any doubles you want to trade?

I think I have 2 doubles from the regular set. Not sure what number they are off the top of my head though. Will have to look. At the moment, I am at the library so I don't have the cards in front of me.

I also have a Leaf Certified Marion Barber RC #ed to 1000 if interested. Willing to trade that for the Favre.
PackerBacker
QUOTE(yankeeclipper41 @ Mar 17 2008, 06:49 PM)
I think I have 2 doubles from the regular set. Not sure what number they are off the top of my head though. Will have to look. At the moment, I am at the library so I don't have the cards in front of me.

I also have a Leaf Certified Marion Barber RC #ed to 1000 if interested. Willing to trade that for the Favre.

PM sent
yankeeclipper41
Replied. Thanks for the trade.
yankeeclipper41
Replied to all PM's.
yankeeclipper41
Still looking for some of these. Thanks.
fredbird2
have one of chrome

gobuffs1
hey man i have a bunch but i am up at school right now so i dont have the list with, i also have a flight to 420 blue refractor #'d to 50 in my bucket. really like your jim kelly classic singles gu and your classic duo of aikman and irvin... plmk, pm probably works best
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.