Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: My basketball and Football for your Marlins.
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
Ilovetheheat
Just like the title says.
LMK

Peace
Jeremy
BlackJack
CMB. Also would you want in a group break?
Ilovetheheat
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Mar 15 2008, 01:07 AM)
CMB. Also would you want in a group break?

I like all your marlins(2 au, 1 patch). I also liked a few other things...
PM if you like anything from my bucket. I will trade over BV!

Peace
Jeremy

BTW, Im not sure on the break right now. My funds are low. LOL
BlackJack
the only thing I seen that I kind of like is the Dirk and maybe the Kidd GUs
bkitnick
cmb for football.
Ilovetheheat
I have 2 Kidd duals and a Kidd 4 color low numbered patch.
Also, the dual Dirk dual is gone but the floor/gu Dirk is still for trade.
What ever the difference is in bv's maybe I could add paypal or maybe throw some extra cards in. LMK PLZ Marlins are the only team I like in baseball..... Well maybe I like the redsox a little. LOL

Peace
Jeremy
bkitnick
Also, I opened up a just minors Caleb Clay auto rc. He is a Red Sox.
Ilovetheheat
QUOTE(bkitnick @ Mar 15 2008, 01:32 AM)
cmb for football.

PM me what card or cards you like and I'll respond with what I like from your bucket.

Peace
Jeremy
bkitnick
pm sent
BlackJack
whats the BV of the Dirk and the Kidds? I think both auto are low and the dual patch I am thinking about keeping. I also have like 6 of the 08 Marlins. and I have a few others 08 cards too. On top of all the I have over 50 base cards from last year (no doubles)
Ilovetheheat
Prices just taken from becket.com. PLZ LMK. I'll add some cards or whatever it takes.

Kidd
2003-04 SPx Winning Materials Combos WC4 R.Jefferson/J.Kidd $15.00
2004-05 Fleer Sweet Sigs Sweet Stitches Patches JK Jason Kidd $30.00

Dirk
2004-05 Upper Deck Hardcourt Materials Combo DN Dirk Nowitzki $20.00
BlackJack
The letterman that I have book 15 to 20. Also not sure if you would want my base and inserts too. LMK what we can work out. Thanks
QUOTE(Ilovetheheat @ Mar 14 2008, 11:57 PM)
Prices just taken from becket.com. PLZ LMK. I'll add some cards or whatever it takes.

Kidd
2003-04 SPx Winning Materials Combos  WC4 R.Jefferson/J.Kidd $15.00
2004-05 Fleer Sweet Sigs Sweet Stitches Patches JK Jason Kidd  $30.00

Dirk
2004-05 Upper Deck Hardcourt Materials Combo DN Dirk Nowitzki  $20.00

Ilovetheheat
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Mar 15 2008, 10:36 AM)
The letterman that I have book 15 to 20. Also not sure if you would want my base and inserts too. LMK what we can work out. Thanks

Yes, I'd be interested in the base and inserts but only if we can work out a deal for the other 3 marlin cards.
Peace
Jeremy

BTW, Im also interested in your Barry Bonds and the other 2 letterman you have.
LMK
Ilovetheheat
No body else????
facemuscles
I'm straight up selling my stuff and I've got tons of Marlins, mainly Josh Beckett, of course. Lots of Patches and GU of him and I've got a 1/5 Auto of Cabrera from Diamond kings and a /25 Auto of some other Marlin dude out of a group case break I was just in. Lemme know if you're interested. I have other people on here that get a shot at the Cabrera first though. Check my bucket for a few of the Beckett things I have up for grabs. Later, TL
Ilovetheheat
QUOTE(facemuscles @ Mar 15 2008, 11:27 AM)
I'm straight up selling my stuff and I've got tons of Marlins, mainly Josh Beckett, of course. Lots of Patches and GU of him and I've got a 1/5 Auto of Cabrera from Diamond kings and a /25 Auto of some other Marlin dude out of a group case break I was just in. Lemme know if you're interested. I have other people on here that get a shot at the Cabrera first though. Check my bucket for a few of the Beckett things I have up for grabs. Later, TL

Thanks but not much money at the moment. Im looking to trade.

Peace
Jeremy
BlackJack
That dual patch I couldn't do the others 2 are up for grabs. and what Bonds? I didn't think I put any of them on my bucket. I have a few lettermens. 5 for trade, 10 in my PC and 3 incoming. I am not sure on the Quentin lettermen auto bv. I have 2 of them I got them from a Kinsler Redemption so do I take the bv from the Kinsler? if so they are 20bv each the Young letterman is VHTG and 50 bv.

QUOTE(Ilovetheheat @ Mar 15 2008, 08:40 AM)
Yes, I'd be interested in the base and inserts but only if we can work out a deal for the other 3 marlin cards.
Peace
Jeremy

BTW, Im also interested in your Barry Bonds and the other 2 letterman you have.
LMK

BlackJack
Also I got a Uggla RC, not sure if thats in my bucket, I ran across it the other day and if Damnws6 doesn't need it then it would be up for grabs.
Ilovetheheat
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Mar 15 2008, 12:48 PM)
Also I got a Uggla RC, not sure if thats in my bucket, I ran across it the other day and if Damnws6 doesn't need it then it would be up for grabs.

LMK if we can come to an agreement or not.
Peace
Jeremy

ANYBODY ELSE?
philliesfan1980
lmk about the alando tucker
Ilovetheheat
QUOTE(philliesfan1980 @ Mar 15 2008, 12:52 PM)
lmk about the alando tucker

PM coming
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.