Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Does anyone trade anymore?
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
degibson84
if you want to trade check out my list

i am looking for Browns and Buckeyes my main collect at this time is Joe Thomas
Gforce083
i trade all the time smile.gif
kamikid
i dont have any browns stuff maybe a wimbley triple threads RC auto/GU thats it
degibson84
QUOTE(kamikid @ Mar 14 2008, 10:28 AM)
i dont have any browns stuff maybe a wimbley triple threads RC auto/GU thats it

have the one #ed/99
degibson84
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Mar 14 2008, 10:27 AM)
i trade all the time smile.gif

i like the Edwards RPM
barman1718
HAVE A BUNCH OF BROWNS STUFF,
LIKE YOUR ELWAY/KELLY GU, AND CLARETT IN PC, LMK

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b183/barman1718/Browns/
The ENDZONE
Did you get any other Steelers out of the Donruss Classic besides the Franco? Would be interested in all Sttelers that you pulled. Have lots of Browns stuff just sitting around. LMK here or by PM
degibson84
QUOTE(barman1718 @ Mar 14 2008, 01:02 PM)
HAVE A BUNCH OF BROWNS STUFF,
LIKE YOUR ELWAY/KELLY GU, AND CLARETT IN PC, LMK

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b183/barman1718/Browns/

like this one the kelly/elway is gone list is more accurate
user posted image
degibson84
QUOTE(The ENDZONE @ Mar 14 2008, 01:08 PM)
Did you get any other Steelers out of the Donruss Classic besides the Franco? Would be interested in all Sttelers that you pulled. Have lots of Browns stuff just sitting around. LMK here or by PM

only steelers stuff i have is that franco and a few IP autos from the early 90's
jeffsmith2349
i trade every other day lol
degibson84
QUOTE(jeffsmith2349 @ Mar 14 2008, 01:29 PM)
i trade every other day lol

would you like to trade with me?
jeffsmith2349
sure TCC was down yesterday couldnt trade so today is the day do i have anything for you that you like????
rtsjr
have a 1995 5 sport joey galloway auto lmk if can use
degibson84
QUOTE(jeffsmith2349 @ Mar 14 2008, 01:40 PM)
sure TCC was down yesterday couldnt trade so today is the day do i have anything for you that you like????

didn't see anything
jaydoublez
Awesome you have a Cane Corso, a very rare breed to actually keep as a pet nowadays. Pitbulls descended from their bloodlines. They used them to fight in the Roman armies. One of my absolute favorite dogs. Beautiful picture.
degibson84
QUOTE(jaydoublez @ Mar 14 2008, 02:07 PM)
Awesome you have a Cane Corso, a very rare breed to actually keep as a pet nowadays. Pitbulls descended from their bloodlines. They used them to fight in the Roman armies. One of my absolute favorite dogs. Beautiful picture.

it is actually my stepdads but she is so young that no1 wants anything to do with her cause she rips everything up. so me and my little brother spend the most time with her. from what i understand her color is also very rare.
degibson84
we also have a few pibulls as well one stays at my mothers house(the female) and the male stays down at the shop with one of the females from the litter they had.

i also have a true german shepard that is 3 years old and she is a beast.

BTW dog are not for trade
jaydoublez
LOL yah I wasnt asking for the dog, but I was letting you know it is very nice, yah by the way the color is rare, cane corsos are usually all solid in color, very rarely dual colored
degibson84
QUOTE(jaydoublez @ Mar 14 2008, 02:16 PM)
LOL yah I wasnt asking for the dog, but I was letting you know it is very nice, yah by the way the color is rare, cane corsos are usually all solid in color, very rarely dual colored

it just sucks that she is still a puppy she is just too high strung to keep in the house
jaydoublez
Yah you really have to work with them though, especially that breed because they are just bread to be high strung and out of control, thats why not many people will bother with them.
degibson84
im sure there are a few people wondering what we are talking about so i will just post her pic
user posted image
jaydoublez
I stole your pic lol
degibson84
QUOTE(jaydoublez @ Mar 14 2008, 02:49 PM)
I stole your pic lol

as long as the dog is still there when i head to my moms later
jaydoublez
lol iam sure it will be
randall
cmb got some browns in their
degibson84
this is the only one i could use what is the BV?

user posted image
barman1718
didn't see any thing in list, but still like the clarett in pc. is that ft for the thomas star gazing?
10alex10
is there anything else you liked besides my quinn patch/beck
degibson84
QUOTE(barman1718 @ Mar 15 2008, 08:57 PM)
didn't see any thing in list, but still like the clarett in pc. is that ft for the thomas star gazing?

what is the BV on the Thomas?
degibson84
QUOTE(10alex10 @ Mar 15 2008, 09:07 PM)
is there anything else you liked besides my quinn patch/beck

that was it i put another post in my other thread you replied in
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.