Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trading Stars for Piazza
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
piazzacollector
Looking to get rid of most of my card collection, have all players from 1990 to present. If you collect a certain player let me know. I am trading for Piazza's or selling.

Rick
hobbyfan
I've got a good size lot of Piazza cards, including a couple I just acquired the other day. Looking for other Mets from 2004-08 in return. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you the Piazza list.
baseballcollector7
have a gu if you need it
jerryjtj
I have Piazza cards listed on my site at
www.geocities.com/Augusta/Fairway/1256/index12e.html
can also pull many others.Interested in Ripken, Maddux, Pujols and past Cardinal star players.
Jerry

Looking to get rid of most of my card collection, have all players from 1990 to present. If you collect a certain player let me know. I am trading for Piazza's or selling.

Rick

[/quote]
piazzacollector
I am definitley intersted in the piazza cards you have, do you have anymore? I have a lot of the players you are looking for. I will be able to get a full list to you on friday.

Thanks,
Rick
bushidobard
I collect some of his stuff too, but have 2 GU I can spare in the FT section of my bucket.

Looking for Soriano, Beltran, '86 Mets (Hernandez, Gary Carter, Doc Gooden, Strawberry, Mookie, etc), Vlad, Kinsler, and young players or prospects that are potential 30/30 guys.

piazzacollector
Hey,
I say the Heart of the Order piazza Gu, whats the other one you have? I am interested in that one. Do you have any other cards of him that you are trying to trade? I have tons of those other players, I can get a list to you on friday. Let me know.

Rick
bushidobard
QUOTE(piazzacollector @ Mar 12 2008, 06:38 PM)
Hey,
I say the Heart of the Order piazza Gu, whats the other one you have?  I am interested in that one.  Do you have any other cards of him that you are trying to trade?  I have tons of those other players, I can get a list to you on friday.  Let me know.

Rick

There's a dual Piazza/Irod on the same FT page.

LMK what you have. For Soriano, I'm also looking for FY/RCs too.
piazzacollector
I still dont see which one it is.

Rick
bushidobard
QUOTE(piazzacollector @ Mar 12 2008, 07:22 PM)
I still dont see which one it is.

Rick

Ahhhh, my bad man. I thought I still had it, but I only have the Victor Martinez/Pudge one left. Sorry.

Well, depending on what else you come up with I have a few more in PC I might be willing to move.
piazzacollector
Ok, I will get back to you on friday with what I have for you.

Rick
piazzacollector
Id be interested in any of the piazza in your PC, very interested in the auto seeing im a piazza collector and because aaron has the same last name, haha. But let me know.

Rick
bushidobard
QUOTE(piazzacollector @ Mar 12 2008, 07:38 PM)
Id be interested in any of the piazza in your PC, very interested in the auto seeing im a piazza collector and because aaron has the same last name, haha.  But let me know.

Rick

I would maybe trade the GUs in my PC, but not the patches. The auto I traded an ungodly amount of BV for (it books N/A) and can't really see letting it go unless it was for something mind-blowing.

I'll check out your list when you send it.
millo67
Look here http://www.tradecardsnow.com/1535/index.ph...rch=mike+piazza some of then are maybe Gone. PM me. Thanks
jerryjtj
[quote=piazzacollector,Mar 12 2008, 06:51 PM]
I am definitley intersted in the piazza cards you have, do you have anymore? I have a lot of the players you are looking for. I will be able to get a full list to you on friday.

Thanks,
Rick,
I have several other base cards and some inserts that I can pull if you want them as well. LMK and I can get you a list. Jerry

kleinchester
i have a diamond kings g/u /50 i think if interested
user posted image
piazzacollector
Jerry,
Let m eknow what you have and I can let you know what i need.

Thanks,
Rick
jerryjtj
Rick,
I've listed all the cards that I have on the link that I sent you earlier. lmk Jerry
millo67
Can you used anything from the list?? LMK
QUOTE(millo67 @ Mar 13 2008, 01:45 AM)
Look here http://www.tradecardsnow.com/1535/index.ph...rch=mike+piazza  some of then are maybe Gone. PM me. Thanks

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.