HoodRiverRaider receives:

Bob Sanders Sweet Spot Rookie

goldberg55 receives:

05 bowman aaron rodgers

06 topps total greg jennings

06 topps greg jennings

06 topps DPP greg jennings

Additional notes:

Thanks for the trade man! Cards will go out tomorrow!
goldberg55
agreed
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to HoodRiverRaider.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to goldberg55.
goldberg55
nothing here on my end yet
HoodRiverRaider
nothing today but mail to and from canada to usa is a bit slow.
I had another trade that was us to canada with jeff smith and just had got his end the other day and that trade was a couple days older so we should be receiving each others end in the next day or so if i were to guess.
HoodRiverRaider
got my end today. Everything looks great! Thanks a bunch for the trade man!
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to goldberg55.
goldberg55
haven't received my end yet
HoodRiverRaider
I had just looked at the postage date of my end and it says 3.24.08 on it. That would have meant he waited a long time to send it? Can i get an update on that?
goldberg55
i don't remember what date i sent it out on, i had my wedding on mar.15 so i was pretty wrapped up with that but you did get your package

i still have received nothing on my end from you
goldberg55
ok still nothing, where is my package???
HoodRiverRaider
I sent it out. I will try and find the receipt because i keep them all to prove it was sent out to you. It just seems really fishy that you would wait 2 weeks to send your end out after we had agreed on the trade, especially without any update.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(HoodRiverRaider @ Apr 3 2008, 03:01 PM)
I had just looked at the postage date of my end and it says 3.24.08 on it. That would have meant he waited a long time to send it? Can i get an update on that?

QUOTE(HoodRiverRaider @ Apr 10 2008, 09:14 PM)
I sent it out. I will try and find the receipt because i keep them all to prove it was sent out to you. It just seems really fishy that you would wait 2 weeks to send your end out after we had agreed on the trade, especially without any update.

HoodRiverRaider,

Other than the fact that you seem to be looking for issues because you're upset about your restriction, why make an issue out of when goldberg55 sent the package considering that you received what he sent and he is still waiting on what you sent?

Please just provide additional information about when you shipped your end of this trade.

-Bob
goldberg55
still nothing as of apr.15
HoodRiverRaider
ok. This morning Robert and I were able to come up wuth some replacement cards. I will be sending them out today.
goldberg55
yes this is agreed
goldberg55
received replacements on friday, thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.