Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Mets@Orioles ST Game. Auto FT/FS
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
yankeefreak211
My Dad and I got 2 tickets to the game. Orioles lost... I have some good pics and lots of autos though! I have 2 game used balls that the ball boy gave me also! biggrin.gif I have a game used ball autographed by Luke Scott for sale. I am looking for More than 25 bucks. Make offers please!
Here are some pics of game. Only got a couple. ran out of room on camera and they didnt stay for long.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

yankeefreak211
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

^^ didnt get his auto, only a pic because he had to go to mass,lol.

plus more autos that I didnt get pics of.
and here is some pics of the autos I got, sorry for blurry pics,best my camera could do. heres the names:

Luke Scott auto/Game Used ball! FOR SALE or FOR Trade for Yanks Memorbillia/Autos.

user posted image

Some retired guy that is a coach now,lol. I think his name is Trevor/Troy.

user posted image

Brian Roberts/Luis Hernandez and others.

user posted image

Mike Costanzo.

user posted image

So, once again, looking to trade the Luke Scott auto/game used ball for Yanks memorbillia/autos. Looking for offers over 25, as I paid 22 bucks to get into the stadium,get the ball, and get it signed. I also will include the ticket if you would like.
baseballguy601
I would be interested in a Luke Scott auto, but the guy in the picture with you is Mike Costanzo and that looks like his auto as well (got over 75 of them last season in Reading) LMK if you actually have Scott or if costanzo is who you have...
yankeefreak211
QUOTE(baseballguy601 @ Mar 8 2008, 08:50 PM)
I would be interested in a Luke Scott auto, but the guy in the picture with you is Mike Costanzo and that looks like his auto as well (got over 75 of them last season in Reading) LMK if you actually have Scott or if costanzo is who you have...

No. I have a luke scott. it is all alone on a game used ball signed on a black mark from the wooden bat under the world rawlings. it is luke scott's sig and his number 30.Costanzo's sig has number 45 next to it. I know that it's luke's sig because he signed 2 things for me and I know his sig. lmk your cash/paypal offer or if you have yankee signed/memorbillia to trade for it.
yankeefreak211
Costanzo's sig is the 4th pic (last pic)last auto.
baseballguy601
Can I see a pic?
aceecards
sounds like you had a good time!
yankeefreak211
QUOTE(baseballguy601 @ Mar 8 2008, 09:16 PM)
Can I see a pic?

there is a pic. the first baseball pic. thats the best pic I could get tried 4 different pics and all came out worse. my digital camera isnt good at taking pics of small items. I don't know what else to tell you, to prove that it is Luke Scott. I have his auto, jersey number, and in the pic at the end of his sig it has two T's for ScoTT. and is sig is nice enough in cursive that you can read his full first and last name. Now, let me know what you have to trade/buy for it.
yankeefreak211
QUOTE(aceecards @ Mar 8 2008, 09:19 PM)
sounds like you had a good time!

Yeah, I had an awesome time! I actually got lucky getting so many autos. Melvin Mora just drove past everyone because he had his family with him.
yankeefreak211
QUOTE(yankeefreak211 @ Mar 8 2008, 09:21 PM)
there is a pic. the first baseball pic. thats the best pic I could get tried 4 different pics and all came out worse. my digital camera isnt good at taking pics of small items. I don't know what else to tell you, to prove that it is Luke Scott. I have his auto, jersey number, and in the pic at the end of his sig it has two T's for ScoTT. and is sig is nice enough in cursive that you can read his full first and last name. Now, let me know what you have to trade/buy for it.

so do you still want it?
baseballguy601
yeah but not for $25
yankeefreak211
QUOTE(baseballguy601 @ Mar 9 2008, 09:34 AM)
yeah but not for $25

Well then what would you want it for? It cost me $22 to just get in. Then I had to try to get the game used ball several times from the ball boy, pounder my way through the people to get an auto. What do you expect? These go for way more on Steiner Sports.
baseballguy601
QUOTE(yankeefreak211 @ Mar 9 2008, 12:30 PM)
Well then what would you want it for? It cost me $22 to just get in. Then I had to try to get the game used ball several times from the ball boy, pounder my way through the people to get an auto. What do you expect? These go for way more on Steiner Sports.

dude, I go to 100 minor league games a year, so I know what goes on. That doesn't affect the price of the ball one way or the other. And your not steiner sport so there's really no reason to bring them up. I can give you $10-15
baseballcollector7
must of been cool to meet the player
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.