bob_TCC
N_Smurf,

Please confirm this trade.

Thanks,

-Bob
bravesfan09
Got a PM from him saying he has sent.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to N_Smurf.
N_Smurf
how do i update this? i sent the card he should have it today or tomorrow . i can't find a place to update? sorry..lol
bravesfan09
You just simply say "I agree".
N_Smurf
lol then i agreed..lol you should have recieved it already.. everything to your liking? have you sent mine out yet?
bravesfan09
Got it yesterday. Couldnt post as the site was down. Will send tomorrow.
N_Smurf
QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Mar 14 2008, 08:32 AM)
Got it yesterday.  Couldnt post as the site was down.  Will send tomorrow.

have you sent my card yet?
N_Smurf
on the 14 you said you were sending the 15,,,, have not recieved it yet... have you sent it yet?
N_Smurf
OK THIS HAS BEEN TO LONG... YOU NEED TO SEND MY CARD NOW OR RETURN MINE IN ITS ORIGINAL CONDITION...... IT HAS BEEN ALL MONTH AND NOW YOU HAVENT ANSWERED ME OR ANYTHING... IM BEGINING TO FEEL LIKE IM GETTING RIPPED OFF...... I REALLY HOPE THAT ISNT THE CASE.,.... THIS SITE LOOKED BETTER THAN THAT.... PLEASE RESPOND ASAP...... THANKS.
Kiansdad
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to bravesfan09.
Kiansdad
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to bravesfan09.
bravesfan09
this is the first time iv been on in a week due to a computer virus. i am on the school computer currently. i will have a dc # to you in the next 2 days, all my transactions will be cleared up shortly.
N_Smurf
i have not recieved anything from bravesfan... he said on the 10th he was going to send it out with a dc number for me... have heared nothing... this is crap..... you need to send the card and finish this deal... i sent mine exactly when and how i should have,.,, i dont deserve to be screwed on this deal.... man-up and finish your end....
aceecards
bravesfan09
Have the card and the original, both of which I am going to send to him. Just need a address.
bravesfan09
Acee contacted him via email and got his addy. Sent his card today with DC. DC number were given to Acee to send to him.
bravesfan09
He has received!! Can we close? After this i'll be caught up and hope to get back to MSF..
pavi39
Per delivery confirmation:

Your item was delivered at 12:57 PM on March 16, 2009 in SACKETS HARBOR, NY 13685.
bravesfan09
Yes sir sure was!!
bravesfan09
Can we close this one now and get me off CTO?
pavi39
Based upon the DC being shown as delivered and having waited 14 days this transactions is being closed as successful.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.