Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Need to make a few trades
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
BlackJack
Let me know what you like in my bucket and we can go from there?
BlackJack
lets get some trades done before the weekend.
tigger_2006
see anything in my bucket you would like, I liked some of yours.
BlackJack
I like the Joba and maybe the bdpp redemption
BlackJack
going to the post office in about an hour. LMK what we can get done before then?
Nicky G
i like your daric barton auto. CMB also not pictured i have a Teixeria (4 clr I think) patch from 2007 artifacts 10/50
BlackJack
I know the one you have...I need it. At the time I wanted it I didn't have anything to trade for it.
QUOTE(Nicky G @ Mar 8 2008, 01:17 PM)
i like your daric barton auto.  CMB also not pictured i have a Teixeria (4 clr I think) patch from 2007 artifacts 10/50

Nicky G
how about the barton and the sweeny autos for the teixeria patch and another gu or 2
mvpujols#5
hey i still need both of your cabreras and possibly the Sosa quad if you still have it
BlackJack
the Sosa is gone, and you told me the other day that you need the patch in any trade that we do and you don't have anything I want to trade the patch for. So it doesn't look like we would be able to get a trade done. I got an offer I am think about taking for the GU that I have. Since you have to have both in a trade it looks like you might miss out on both.
BlackJack
the only card that I need is that teixeira patch. I normailly don't do auto for gu/patches, but I liked that card so I was willing to do it for you
QUOTE(Nicky G @ Mar 8 2008, 01:35 PM)
how about the barton and the sweeny autos for the teixeria patch and another gu or 2

Nicky G
so the 2 autos for the patch or one of the autos?
BlackJack
I would only do one.
mvpujols#5
what if i ggave you the Dual GU and the Texiera Single GU, for the Dual patch
BlackJack
I have told you before that I would like to get a patch of a guy that I collect in return. I can't do it for just gu.
QUOTE(mvpujols#5 @ Mar 8 2008, 05:27 PM)
what if i ggave you the Dual GU and the Texiera Single GU, for the Dual patch

BlackJack
Let get something done.
AutographPhanatic
I like the Adam Lind Auto.
BlackJack
I might be able to send one your way...I have an other person that want is too. also Which one did you want?
QUOTE(AutographPhanatic @ Mar 10 2008, 07:04 PM)
I like the Adam Lind Auto.

millo67
Like your Angel Sanchez auto and the Russ Martin/Ryan Garko ref #13/25 auto. What you lookig in trade??LMK
Millo67
kleinchester
like all your sterling relic auto's
BlackJack
The Angel Sanchez is #5/50, Also I have a few of his rc not in my bucket. I collect the ppl in my sig. I seen a few card on your list that I might want to pick up like your Blalock, Teixeira, and Kinsler cards. I might of over looked a few cards.

QUOTE(millo67 @ Mar 11 2008, 12:45 AM)
Like your Angel Sanchez auto and the Russ Martin/Ryan Garko ref #13/25 auto. What you lookig in trade??LMK
Millo67

BlackJack
do you have an ranger card?
QUOTE(kleinchester @ Mar 11 2008, 08:21 AM)
like all your sterling relic auto's

BlackJack
Right now that card is pending in a trade. I would like to get the Kinsler auto that you have. LMK
QUOTE(jtssportscards @ Mar 11 2008, 08:27 AM)

kleinchester
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Mar 11 2008, 09:56 AM)
do you have an ranger card?

YES, LOTS, HAVE A CHRIS STEWART AUTO OF THE TOP OF MY HEAD
BlackJack
Ok I can't get Bowman Stering BV yet but some of them sell high. I have some of Stewarts auto but the book low. We might be able to work something out.
QUOTE(kleinchester @ Mar 11 2008, 09:20 AM)
YES, LOTS, HAVE A CHRIS STEWART AUTO OF THE TOP OF MY HEAD

kleinchester
i have the nrp
BlackJack
ok. give me an idea of a trade and let me know the bv on the idea, if I don't trade some of them cards soon I will be putting them on ebay because alot of the player are getting play time now and wont be after openingday.

QUOTE(kleinchester @ Mar 11 2008, 12:12 PM)
i have the nrp

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.