Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Detroit GU, Auto, etc.
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
TIGERSFAN92826
The card has to say that they are with either the Tigers, Red Wings, Lions, or Pistons. NO BASE or COMMONS... will take rookies, game used anything, autos. I'm trying to increase my Detroit collection... here is a link to my photobucket... It is under construction right now, but will be back to normal shortly!!!!

Photobucket

yankeefreak211
Have a Tata auto ft, but only looking for Hanley Ramirez autos/gu, uggla,melky,cano,some yanks,prospects. didnt see anything in your bucket. lmk if you get hanley!
TIGERSFAN92826
QUOTE(yankeefreak211 @ Mar 3 2008, 10:34 PM)
Have a Tata auto ft, but only looking for Hanley Ramirez autos/gu, uggla,melky,cano,some yanks,prospects. didnt see anything in your bucket. lmk if you get hanley!

Sorry, I'll let you know if I get any!!!
10alex10
i have a roy willaims lucky 13, roy willaims gu ball/250, tayshaun prince rc auto gu #d i forget what else...some CJ rookies... yeah Pleas let me know thanks
TIGERSFAN92826
QUOTE(10alex10 @ Mar 3 2008, 10:56 PM)
i have a roy willaims lucky 13, roy willaims gu ball/250, tayshaun prince rc auto gu #d i forget what else...some CJ rookies... yeah Pleas let me know thanks

I'm interested in the Williams and the Prince, and the Omar Jacobs auto GU... Did you see anything in my bucket... I'm adding more cards now... so hopefully all of my card for trade will be up in a couple hours
jeffsmith2349
i collect red wings too do you have any Tye hill cards rams conerback i will trade yzerman collection close to 200 cards zetterberg dastuky lots to trade if you do
sebredsox24
have a roy williams gu in my bucket, the only thing i saw in your's was the dorsett auto and those obviously dont match up. do you have anything not listed in your bucket?
marlinmania
Have an '08 UD Ivan Rodriguez GU Jsy. Like the Cabrera refractor in your Marlins folder.

Sean
browninga5m
PM sent to ya!!
BlackJack
I have Tiger gu in my bucket. LMK
TIGERSFAN92826
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Mar 5 2008, 04:45 PM)
I have Tiger gu in my bucket. LMK

I'm interest in the Ordonez Gu and the Bonderman... check my bucket
TIGERSFAN92826
QUOTE(sebredsox24 @ Mar 5 2008, 04:31 PM)
have a roy williams gu in my bucket, the only thing i saw in your's was the dorsett auto and those obviously dont match up. do you have anything not listed in your bucket?

That's all I have for football... but my Baseball, Hockey, and Basketball are under construction for now... I'm going to try and put everything in there by then!!!
TIGERSFAN92826
QUOTE(marlinmania @ Mar 5 2008, 04:36 PM)
Have an '08 UD Ivan Rodriguez GU Jsy.  Like the Cabrera refractor in your Marlins folder. 

Sean

I think I'll hold on to that... but thanks for the offer
10alex10
hey you liked my omar jacobs, tayshuan and roy's i think..
lmk i didnt really see anything in your bucket..well you buy
babybraves05
i got a D-train dual gu #/75 hes in a marlins gu tho. lmk
kamikid
have a Drew Stanton National Treasures #'d 2/49 big blue patch nice piece are you interested? I love that brandon jackson from the Gridiron gear
sebredsox24
have any of my needs?
QUOTE(TIGERSFAN92826 @ Mar 6 2008, 06:46 PM)
That's all I have for football... but my Baseball, Hockey, and Basketball are under construction for now... I'm going to try and put everything in there by then!!!

TIGERSFAN92826
QUOTE(kamikid @ Mar 6 2008, 08:27 PM)
have a Drew Stanton National Treasures #'d 2/49 big blue patch nice piece are you interested?  I love that brandon jackson from the Gridiron gear

will u do the Jackso patch for the Stanton?
TIGERSFAN92826
QUOTE(sebredsox24 @ Mar 6 2008, 10:17 PM)
have any of my needs?

let me look
cubsarelife
i have a maggs ordonez bat card out of bowman heritage 2006... will sell for $7 dlvd or trade for Cubs autos/rcs... pm me if interested
Luke2411
I really like your Tony Dorsett auto:

I have these:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
arobbins9266
have a CJ gu jrsy in bucket..

like the Sanders GU/Patch /50
jeffsmith2349
have alot of red wings and have a calvin johnson dual jersy
shephech
Hi I have a Bonderman sick RC Auto!!! BV$60 I can trade for the Verlander SP Authentic RC AU???

lmk Thanks smile.gif
BlackJack
LMK if you have any rangers cards.
QUOTE(TIGERSFAN92826 @ Mar 6 2008, 04:46 PM)

jdbrak
ive got a Billups Exquisite JSY /25 BV $30 - can trade for the Reyes RC and something small - interested?
redsfan5
I have an 07 UD Future Stars All Star Prospects card /500 of Andrew Miller.
TIGERSFAN92826
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Mar 7 2008, 06:50 PM)
LMK if you have any rangers cards.

I got a John Rheinicker 2007 Bowman DPP Signs of the Future auto
TIGERSFAN92826
The Dorsett books for around $100... but I'm really interested in some of those cards... I really get deal done for at least one of those, preferably the older Tigers!!!!

QUOTE(Luke2411 @ Mar 7 2008, 12:21 PM)
I really like your Tony Dorsett auto:

I have these:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

jeffsmith2349
i have a ton of red ings for trade let me know if interested zetterberg lidstrom datsuky and yzerman let me know
TIGERSFAN92826
QUOTE(arobbins9266 @ Mar 7 2008, 12:31 PM)
have a CJ gu jrsy in bucket..

like the Sanders GU/Patch /50

I'm interest, but don't want to trade any of my PC away, though
TIGERSFAN92826
QUOTE(shephech @ Mar 7 2008, 12:42 PM)
Hi I have a Bonderman sick RC Auto!!! BV$60 I can trade for the Verlander SP Authentic RC AU???

lmk Thanks smile.gif

I don't trade Tigers for Tigers
TIGERSFAN92826
QUOTE(jdbrak @ Mar 8 2008, 10:01 AM)
ive got a Billups Exquisite JSY /25 BV $30 - can trade for the Reyes RC and something small - interested?

I'm interested, but do you have a scan of it?
10alex10
hey you never got back too me..
will you buy the omar jacobs, roy williams..ect that you wanted..
i posted it on the first page like i nthe middle..
i forgot what else you want PLMK
sebredsox24
remember to lmk on what you have of my needs
jdbrak
tigers - sending PM
TIGERSFAN92826
QUOTE(10alex10 @ Mar 8 2008, 12:51 PM)
hey you never got back too me..
will you buy the omar jacobs, roy williams..ect that you wanted..
i posted it on the first page like i nthe middle..
i forgot what else you want PLMK

I just bought a xbox 360, so I don't have any money in my paypal right now, but when I do I'll PM you... Thanks!!!
BlackJack
what do you want for it?
QUOTE(TIGERSFAN92826 @ Mar 8 2008, 11:37 AM)
I got a John Rheinicker 2007 Bowman DPP Signs of the Future auto

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.