Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: TCC Leaps to New Levels!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
It's only fitting that yesterday was Leap Day because it was the final day of an amazing month that helped TCC leap to new levels!

Here is February 2008 data for the overall site:

106,039 visits (+23.47% from February 2007)
1,703,554 pageviews (+31.13% from February 2007)

Here is February 2008 data for the Collector Zone:

68,845 posts (+19.32% from February 2007) - New record for a single month!
1,043 completed transactions (+37.06% from February 2007) - New record for a single month!

February 2008 was also the first month where over 1,000 collector-to-collector transactions were completed (click here for more details)!

As you can see, the overall site and the Collector Zone have seen dramatic increases in activity compared to one year ago! In addition, this data continues the trends that we've actually been seeing for quite some time. So, I'm confident that we'll be looking at similar increases as we move throughout 2008 and beyond. cool.gif

Day after day, TCC proves that it's possible to provide a site that is informative and fun as well as a site that makes it easy for collectors to buy, sell and trade - all within an environment that seeks to bring out the best in each of us!

Of course, this is all true because of many, many collectors. So...

Thanks to each and every one of you that have chosen to join the Collector Zone! Each of you help to make TCC an amazing site!

Thanks also to the men and women who volunteer their time to help as members of the TCC Team!

-Bob
DamnWS6
wooooooot!

HOORAY FOR TCC! cool.gif
StroBro
awesome!
sebredsox24
awesome stuff, tcc is growing every day
ffman
Amazing! I would say dekno2's contest contributed many of those posts - talk about a wild topic!
RGBII
Wow, nice numbers!
Collect Hard!,
RGBII
artyman60
very cool, cant say im surprised though !!!! it is TCC biggrin.gif
Kmart6nets
Great stuff, great site!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(ffman @ Mar 1 2008, 08:33 PM)
Amazing!  I would say dekno2's contest contributed many of those posts - talk about a wild topic!

We've certainly had a few topics recently that would be considered events - not just topics!

-Bob
monsta
toot.gif toot.gif
dualshock
congrats to everyone for making TCC such a great community
sahetu
And kudos to Bob for allowing it all to happen!
Bill Latham
Hooray for TCC and all the members!!! ,,<< Drinks too that, Burp tongue.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif
2000 rushing yards
even though i'm not part of the TCC community as much as i used to i'm still here rooting for TCC. WOOHOO!! on this one and looking foward ot many great months here
Ilovetheheat
QUOTE(DamnWS6 @ Mar 1 2008, 08:24 PM)
wooooooot!

HOORAY FOR TCC! cool.gif

I cant lie! I LOVE this place!!!!!!!!!!

Peace
Jeremy
aceecards
As I near a personal milestone of three years.. this old Ad tag comes to mind..

Youve come along way baby!

Congrats Bob!

and thanks to all the members who make up this fine community!

Time for one of my patented....WOOOOHOOOOO'S!

baseballguy601
QUOTE(Ilovetheheat @ Mar 1 2008, 11:07 PM)
I cant lie! I LOVE this place!!!!!!!!!!

Peace
Jeremy

then why don't you marry it? unsure.gif huh.gif
justinclemons88
I've been here for a little over 2 weeks now, and it is great. This is by far the best forum of any kind I have ever seen. Bob you have created lighting in a bottle. You my friend are the Kurt Warner of Internet Forums.
bob_TCC
Thanks to those that have directed comments my way. They are indeed appreciated. wink.gif

However, I just want to continue to thank each and every member that contributes in their own way!

-Bob
Kmart6nets
The Kurt Warner of Internet forums? Please don't come to the Giants!
Tromni
I've gotta say, the volume of posts and transactions here isn't what impresses me most.

What impresses me most is the quality of all those posts and transactions!

Thanks to everyone who posts and trades here: You've made TCC the best and most family-friendly trading card site on the internet!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Kmart6nets @ Mar 2 2008, 07:39 AM)
The Kurt Warner of Internet forums? Please don't come to the Giants!

laugh.gif

I wasn't sure if that was a good thing either. laugh.gif

-Bob
aceecards
Hey I like Kurt Warner!!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(aceecards @ Mar 2 2008, 09:11 AM)
Hey I like Kurt Warner!!

So, it might not be too bad. smile.gif

-Bob
ffman
Now that I have my computer to myself....

That's alotta posts and alotta trades!

Over 30 trades per day - WOW!
jer123pat123

thanks bob for a GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! site
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.