Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Milestone: 1,000 Completed Transactions in a Month
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
I wanted to take a moment to mention this...

The TCC Collector Zone reached another major milestone yesterday when we passed 1,000 completed transactions in a single month!

During February, Collector Zone members completed 1043 collector-to-collector transactions in an average duration of 12.46 days.

Here's some additional data about those transactions:

Completed Transactions by Type
Type Transactions Percentage
Sales 318 30.49%
Trades 725 69.51%

Completed Transactions by Duration
Duration (Days) Transactions Percentage
0 - 14 774 74.21%
15 - 29 214 20.52%
30 - 59 46 4.41%
60+ 9 0.86%

Thanks to each and every one of you that have chosen to join the Collector Zone! Each of you help to make TCC an amazing site!

Thanks also to the men and women who volunteer their time to help as members of the TCC Team!

While this is certainly a major milestone, it's really just the beginning! So, we'll take a brief moment to enjoy this milestone, but then we're going to jump right back in and continue to do what we can to make TradingCardCentral.com the leading site for trading card collectors! wink.gif

-Bob
Kmart6nets
In the shortest month of the year no less, way to go!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Kmart6nets @ Mar 1 2008, 04:59 PM)
In the shortest month of the year no less, way to go!

The extra day did help, but we certainly have many months ahead where the number could go higher!

-Bob
Johnny Number 5
lets hit 2,000!
dualshock
amazing! congrats everybody thumbup.gif
jaderock
Party time!!! Next up 2,000!
northicehero99
Awesome, now somebody trade with me so we can get to 1100 this month. laugh.gif
Tarasadie17
This is the type of milestone that should be a shared celebration... so many members must have contributed to reach such a lofty number... for you traders, sellers and buyers... NICELY DONE!!! thumbsup.gif
sahetu
Wow, cool beans!
monsta
WOOHOO!

Great job everyone!
2000 rushing yards
WOOHOO TCC!!! we keep on pressin foward
aceecards
SWEET I wonder who won trader of the month??
thesobons
GREAT Milestone!!

Thanks everyone who completed a trade or two or more biggrin.gif
nameant
That's pretty impressive. And we did it w/o a trade-a-thon! tongue.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(aceecards @ Mar 1 2008, 10:31 PM)
SWEET I wonder who won trader of the month??

Click here to find out!

-Bob

urbanmonk
Congrats to everyone, that's awesome, 1,500 here we come smile.gif
bob_TCC
For the 2nd straight month, we have passed 1,000 completed transactions in a single month! Before the day ends, it's also possible that we'll have a new record for completed transactions in a month.

-Bob
ffman
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Mar 31 2008, 10:24 AM)
For the 2nd straight month, we have passed 1,000 completed transactions in a single month!  Before the day ends, it's also possible that we'll have a new record for completed transactions in a month.

-Bob

And to think - we've been breaking records WITHOUT the assistance of a trade-a-thon!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Mar 31 2008, 12:24 PM)
Before the day ends, it's also possible that we'll have a new record for completed transactions in a month.

With 1046 completed transactions, a new record for most completed transactions in a month has now been set! We'll have to wait until the end of the day to find out the new record though.

-Bob
ffman
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Mar 31 2008, 02:23 PM)
With 1046 completed transactions, a new record for most completed transactions in a month has now been set!  We'll have to wait until the end of the day to find out the new record though.

-Bob

Way to go TCC traders!

I'm glad I could actually contribute to the total - I'm usually not in the trading game.
jaderock
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Mar 31 2008, 01:23 PM)
With 1046 completed transactions, a new record for most completed transactions in a month has now been set!  We'll have to wait until the end of the day to find out the new record though.

-Bob

Awesome accomplishment by our members!!!
aceecards
saaaawwwwwwhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeetttttttttt
hernant15
Impressive! Way to go.
marcus42
nice milestone!
THE HUN
a super place to be ! congrats !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.