Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF Cubs/White Sox #'d & Parallel
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
milomg
I am working on a Christmas project for my 9 Year nephews.

I want to fill two 800 count boxes with Cubs/White Sox cards from 2003-2006 from all brands. I have plenty of base, but could always use more. I need to add several parallels and #'d cards, plus a couple low $$ GU'd.

Last Christmas I gave Ryan & Matt each a 300 count box of base/parallels from 1980's on up. After they opened all of there other presents both went through their boxes of cards to see what they got, ignoring everything else.

Please check my WWW for my other wants and cards that I have available for trade. I do have a few GU'd and Finest Graded that are not listed on my WWW.

Thank you in advance with help on this project.

Regards,
Milo

My other needs and wants are on my WWW:

1995 Stadium Club Virtual Reality #'s 200(Mattingly $4),222(Maddux $2.50),239(Olerud $0.60),241(Puckett $1.50) Last 4 to complete.

Looking for Jim Gantner, Cecil Cooper, Gorman Thomas, Charlie Moore, Ben Olgivie cards from all years.
titan777
Hi
I continue looking for full inventory of White Sox and Brewers trader. But if aren't you please LMK if you sugest any name.
I collect IROD, Edgar Martinez, Carlos Beltran, Juan Gonzalez, Cepeda but from this guys only need inserts GU, #ed cards, Have their base cards, and also collect rookies and prospects from Puerto Rico. Any Yadier Molina and Roberto Clemente card

Titan777@hotmail.com

I am working on a Christmas project for my 9 Year nephews.

I want to fill two 800 count boxes with Cubs/White Sox cards from 2003-2006 from all brands. I have plenty of base, but could always use more. I need to add several parallels and #'d cards, plus a couple low $$ GU'd.

Last Christmas I gave Ryan & Matt each a 300 count box of base/parallels from 1980's on up. After they opened all of there other presents both went through their boxes of cards to see what they got, ignoring everything else.

Please check my WWW for my other wants and cards that I have available for trade. I do have a few GU'd and Finest Graded that are not listed on my WWW.

Thank you in advance with help on this project.

Regards,
Milo

My other needs and wants are on my WWW:

1995 Stadium Club Virtual Reality #'s 200(Mattingly $4),222(Maddux $2.50),239(Olerud $0.60),241(Puckett $1.50) Last 4 to complete.

Looking for Jim Gantner, Cecil Cooper, Gorman Thomas, Charlie Moore, Ben Olgivie cards from all years.

[/quote]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.