$2 paypal

maple19 receives:

aaron hill gu

Additional notes:

None Specified.
lebrontothemax
recieved
bob_TCC
This transaction has been updated to display as a sale.

lebrontothemax,

Again...

When creating transactions, please take an extra moment to make sure you're setting the Trade vs. Sale radio button to the proper choice.

In fact, at this point, your account is suspended for 24 hours. We simply can't continue to spend time correcting your transactions and then requesting updates on those transactions - all because you can't take the time to make sure you're paying close enough attention when creating transactions and to update transactions when changes actually take place.

-Bob
lebrontothemax
bob this computer im on sux and id have to wait 4 hours for it to unfreez if i cliked sale
bob_TCC
QUOTE(lebrontothemax @ Feb 29 2008, 03:34 PM)
bob this computer im on sux and id have to wait 4 hours for it to unfreez if i cliked sale

It's a matter of selecting a simple radio button. Therefore, the quality of the computer shouldn't have any effect on whether it is properly selected. Instead, the issue is almost certainly that you don't pay enough attention to what you're doing.

Besides, if it actually had anything to do with the computer, then wait until you get home and can use one that doesn't have the issue. Instead, you're just more than willing to let myself and others spend time on these things.

-Bob
maple19
Thats Correct

mike
lebrontothemax
bob i sent his stuff airmail on tuesday
lebrontothemax
just to update things
maple19
Got Card

Thanks Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.