2 Game Used cards

lebrontothemax receives:

Paypal

Additional notes:

i have sent payment
lebrontothemax
agree/recieved
bob_TCC
This transaction has been updated to display as a sale.

yankeesr#1,

When creating transactions, please take an extra moment to make sure you're setting the Trade vs. Sale radio button to the proper choice.

-Bob
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to yankeesr#1.
yankeesr#1
still have not recieved
bob_TCC
lebrontothemax,

Please provide the reason why this sale still isn't complete. Did you actually send your end of this sale yet? If so, when?

-Bob
lebrontothemax
there on the way dont worry

bob he sent me paypal and it had to be cleared or something so paypal sent me a message saying i had to wait for it to clear so thats y it took this long.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(lebrontothemax @ Mar 5 2008, 02:50 PM)
there on the way dont worry
bob he sent me paypal and it had to be cleared or something so paypal sent me a message saying i had to wait for it to clear so thats y it took this long.

Please provide the date when the payment cleared and the date when you mailed the cards.

-Bob
lebrontothemax
it cleared on feb 27 i sent on the 1st of march
yankeesr#1
QUOTE(lebrontothemax @ Mar 5 2008, 02:56 PM)
it cleared on feb 27 i sent on the 1st of march

recieved this is now complete, but next time can you tell if you are going to ship in a pwe
bob_TCC
QUOTE(yankeesr#1 @ Mar 6 2008, 03:08 PM)
recieved this is now complete, but next time can you tell if you are going to ship in a pwe

Jeff,

I can assure you that we're closely monitoring lebrontothemax's pending transactions at this time. If additional issues arise with shipping delays and shipping methods, additional action may be taken.

This sale is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.