spa
xebulba
spa
my second choice would be spa tho. heheheh
Nyfancam01
Absolute

havent bought any SPA
xebulba
QUOTE(Nyfancam01 @ Feb 17 2008, 08:54 PM)
Absolute

havent bought any SPA

heheh, i watched your absolute box break the other night again... love seeing someone get something they actually collect. what did you do with the 1/1?
epbball15
Thanks for the replies so far.... Anyone else?
Nyfancam01
QUOTE(xebulba @ Feb 17 2008, 08:02 PM)
heheh, i watched your absolute box break the other night again... love seeing someone get something they actually collect.  what did you do with the 1/1?

yea man THANKS!! i got so excited to see the vick! then to see a 1/1 in the same pack i was pumped!!!

I Still Have The 1/1
marcus42
both are two solid products, but will be hit and miss like every other product...

can't go wrong with either though!@
kobelover_24
Absolute hands down...

rockon.gif
Joshhoward05
i opened both products & 3 of my 4 hits out of Aboslute Were #ed to 25(Terry Glenn Jersey & Glove,AP Patch,Paul Williams AFC RPM Auto) Very Happy WIth That Box

SPA Got Lawerence Timmons Auto,Dallas Baker Auto,Patrick Crayton Letterman Auto

So i was happy with both i would go with SPA Cause i love the look of the Rookie Patch Autos.
hornsfan92
spa
mullen1965
spa nice cards
kobelover_24
well, SPa you can get really burned on.. like almost out of every 3 boxes.. absolute its hard to get omething bad... Absolute Again..lol
soberdick
QUOTE(Joshhoward05 @ Feb 18 2008, 05:50 PM)
i opened both products & 3 of my 4 hits out of Aboslute Were #ed to 25(Terry Glenn Jersey & Glove,AP Patch,Paul Williams AFC RPM Auto) Very Happy WIth That Box

SPA Got Lawerence Timmons Auto,Dallas Baker Auto,Patrick Crayton Letterman Auto
So i was happy with both i would go with SPA Cause i love the look of the Rookie Patch Autos.

Josh you still have the Crayton Letter. If so I'd like a crack at it. CMB
artyman60
I would go with Absolute you get 1 more hit and some chances at some SWEET patches
degibson84
SPA= 3 hits
Absolute =2 hits

both are great products from what i have seen havent broke any myself sad.gif

but i would go with three hits
snkpoct137
QUOTE(degibson84 @ Feb 26 2008, 12:04 PM)
SPA= 3 hits
Absolute =2 hits

both are great products from what i have seen havent broke any myself sad.gif

but i would go with three hits

absolute actually has 4 hits

but i would go with SPA becasue those rookie patches hold value over time
Zaysdad06
bought 2 boxes of spa haven't got jack...
northicehero99
I usually do not buy Absolute as it is too pricey for 4 packs (hate the $30-40 a pack stuff due to the risk). I did buy SPA and was equally disappointed (two scrub base auto rookies, two scrub rookies, and a Roger Craig Letterman). If you do not get a great Letterman (auto on fake letter) or great rookie patch auto in the SPA then it is not worth buying in my opinion. Absolute usually yeilds some nice low number peices and I think they are at least event used if not game used. Both are hit or miss but I am not going to buy another box of SPA after that first one so I would say Absolute.
Son of Dad
SPA is nice but only if you can get a nice patch auto. As for Absolute....anything Donruss is hot its a well rounded company
chopinalex
well i always junk from upper deck..so i say absolute!
10alex10
gridiron gear =D
degibson84
why not splurge a little and get one of each mellow.gif
kobelover_24
AGAIN... i say absolute.. becuase you get cheated out your hit alot!
19th Century Indiana Jones
Go with the one that DOES NOT have sticker autographs.
kamikid
i myself am a SPA guy until i got dogged one of my lettermans or patch auto so i really cant stand them anymore.
tkin
I have never opened Absolute as I am a newbie, but I did open a box of SP Authentic. I got a Garrett WOlfe auto patch and two no name auto's. I really wasnt impressed with the cards look, but I was able to make a complete base set from one box. I think Absolute will be my next buy... that or Artifacts.
EaglesFan36
def Absolute i got a patrick willis jumbo patch /10 and a ted ginn dual patch auto /50 in one box. spa has too many filler packs.
drocksthaparty
def, spa it is a better box break, more things, The only bad thing is they put cornball rookies in the box. So you usually get 2 cornball rookies and an average rookie. i would rather spend more money on the box and be guarenteed at least a first rounder
miles.ngo
SPA, definitely. The product is a hit or miss, but the rookie cards in it are some of the most sought after year in year out. Absolute might be better, but the card appeal in general is just lower to many collectors. Stick to the brand which has almost been out for ten years.
metsfan2427
Absolute people have pulled alot of nice stuff out of it.
MikeScCa
spa
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.