Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTT 4 High-End DiMaggio Triple Gu's
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
redbirdsfan
I have:

2 2007 UD Premier "NYY" Triple DiMaggio Jersey. Both have at least some pinstripe and are #ed 47/75 and 56/75 (I like this one quite a bit because of the 56 game hit streak for the serial # makes it a little special, at least in my eyes.) BV is 150.

2 2007 Topps Triple Threads Triple Bats. Both are #ed/36. One is three bats to make his career average of ".325" and the other is pretty cool triple bat with "61G" to document a feat that many don't know about with DiMaggio...his 61-game hitting streak as a member of the San Francisco Seals to set the all-time minor league hit streak record that stands to this day. The card depicts him in his Seals uniform which I think is a nice touch. BV is 100.

I'd strongly prefer to trade these cards for similar high-end HOF GU of old players: Cobb, Ruth, Mathewson, H. Wagner, etc. I may also trade for Pujols RCs if there is something that I can use. I'd also consider offers, but I'm not looking to trade for several cards in return unless the offer just blows me away. Thanks for looking and PLMK.
bucknellbison
CMB
redbirdsfan
Some neat stuff but not really what I'm looking for at this time. Thanks.
capt55
Hi, I like all of them, do mostly hockey but have some of the other sports for tarde, if interested, send email address, Carol
dekno2
Id be interested in any I have this Pujols RC

user posted image
redbirdsfan
That's pretty tempting. My only reservation is that the Donruss the Rookies isn't a true rookie; it's upd. We may still be able to work something out, though. Would you be willing to trade the Musial quad GU, Griffey Jr, or LaRussa TT Auto? If so, what are there BVs?
redbirdsfan
Replied to PM.

Also, just wanted to mention that I have lots of feedback on other sites but I'd gladly send first to very experienced traders.

Thanks.
2005Cardinals
I have an 01 Bowman Pujols RC and an 01 Topps CHrome Traded Pujols RC. Bvs are 100 on Bowman and 80 on Chrome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.