Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Save these from going on Ebay
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
BlackJack
LMK what you like and what you will give for it.
Thanks
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
DamnWS6
CMB for the Fairley auto and the Young auto
BlackJack
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
DamnWS6
it says u respondedbut for some reason i cant see the postS?
BlackJack
I like the Stewart auto, Pope auto and Nolan Ryan graded card. LMK
QUOTE(DamnWS6 @ Feb 15 2008, 11:34 PM)
CMB for the Fairley auto and the Young auto

DamnWS6
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Feb 16 2008, 12:41 AM)
I like the Stewart auto, Pope auto and Nolan Ryan graded card. LMK

u mean the nolan 9.5? if so no problem...id like to get that henry sosa from u as well...anything else ur interested in?
BlackJack
Yea thats the one you offer me a week ago right...didn't really see anything else...sorry
QUOTE(DamnWS6 @ Feb 15 2008, 11:55 PM)
u mean the nolan 9.5? if so no problem...id like to get that henry sosa from u as well...anything else ur interested in?

DamnWS6
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Feb 16 2008, 01:01 AM)
Yea thats the one you offer me a week ago right...didn't really see anything else...sorry

thats cool...im willing to do the nolan n the stewart n the pope for the young n the fairly
BlackJack
not sure if I would want to do that...I was looking to get 60 for the Young bat auto...that is one of the card most likely going on ebay...
QUOTE(DamnWS6 @ Feb 16 2008, 12:02 AM)
thats cool...im willing to do the nolan n the stewart n the pope for the young n the fairly

DamnWS6
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Feb 16 2008, 01:20 AM)
not sure if I would want to do that...I was looking to get 60 for the Young bat auto...that is one of the card most likely going on ebay...

hmmm well when u planning to throw it up on the bay? i have other stuff not on the bucket but its stuff i might have to search a little for.

if i took the fairley out of it...how much more bv u looking for in addition to the stewart,nolan,n pope.
BlackJack
if I don't get any good offers for I would most likely got to put it up in a week or two...I am looking for cards more pc for the young bat...thats why It would most likely end up on ebay...thats the main place I get my michael young cards from...I think the most of the M. Young cards I get on here I had to pay for them. and if I sell that card I would do it on ebay. LMK what else you like to collect cause I'll get with my friend and see what card he has you might want...that is who the Pope auto is for. LMK thanks
QUOTE(DamnWS6 @ Feb 16 2008, 12:23 AM)
hmmm well when u planning to throw it up on the bay?  i have other stuff not on the bucket but its stuff i might have to search a little for.

if i took the fairley out of it...how much more bv u looking for in addition to the stewart,nolan,n pope.

BlackJack
I know there is more then one person that might want some of these cards out there. Lets get some trades done this weekend.
DamnWS6
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Feb 16 2008, 01:40 AM)
if I don't get any good offers for I would most likely got to put it up in a week or two...I am looking for cards more pc for the young bat...thats why It would most likely end up on ebay...thats the main place I get my michael young cards from...I think the most of the M. Young cards I get on here I had to pay for them. and if I sell that card I would do it on ebay. LMK what else you like to collect cause I'll get with my friend and see what card he has you might want...that is who the Pope auto is for. LMK thanks

no problem i understand. as for the pope au, ask your friend if he has any jets au or gu, or if he collects baseball and uggla,alex rios,hanley ramirez, or chipper jones au or gu.
shephech
What's up man smile.gif
I liked:

Nook Logan A&G Au
Fairley Au
Young Bat Au
Brian Roberts GU JSY- What is up with that is that blood or dirt???
Either way I need all those thanks smile.gif
BlackJack
I wounder what it was when I pulled it. anyway I like the Main Auto, Beaven, and the Verlander auto...lmk what we can work out
QUOTE(shephech @ Feb 16 2008, 10:55 AM)
What's up man smile.gif
I liked:

Nook Logan A&G Au
Fairley Au
Young Bat Au
Brian Roberts GU JSY- What is up with that is that blood or dirt???
Either way I need all those thanks smile.gif

shephech
Yeah anyways it's cool man
anyways the bv's are:

Michael Main Ref Au SV-25.00 dlvd.
Beaven BV-$25.00
Verlander-Pending.

lmk if u like others too! smile.gif what are your bv's? Thanks man Have a great day! biggrin.gif
shephech
that first one was ebay sale price.
BlackJack
Nook Logan A&G Au 12bv

Fairley Au not listed

Young Bat Au 30 but looking for more

Brian Roberts GU JSY 8
canocollector#1
i like the henry sosa gu auto lmk
DamnWS6
i got the beckett bv for the bowman sterling if anyone needs it.
BlackJack
I need the Petit auto, and Phillips auto from finest...Fielder gu and wouldn't mind getting the Quad gu #/20...LMK
Thanks
QUOTE(canocollector#1 @ Feb 16 2008, 11:35 AM)

BlackJack
I just check Beckett online and it had it as N/A...its listed in the book? Always thought online was more uptodate

QUOTE(DamnWS6 @ Feb 16 2008, 11:40 AM)
i got the beckett bv for the bowman sterling if anyone needs it.

BlackJack
sending pm
QUOTE(canocollector#1 @ Feb 16 2008, 11:35 AM)

DamnWS6
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Feb 16 2008, 12:44 PM)
I just check Beckett online and it had it as N/A...its listed in the book? Always thought online was more uptodate

i bought the new release pricing for it...cost me like 5 bucks or so.
BlackJack
for online...didn't know they offered that
QUOTE(DamnWS6 @ Feb 16 2008, 12:01 PM)
i bought the new release pricing for it...cost me like 5 bucks or so.

DamnWS6
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Feb 16 2008, 01:04 PM)
for online...didn't know they offered that

yea on the homepage scroll down and on the right. has a list and the dates its available.
BlackJack
ok cool thanks for the info...
shephech
Lmk what we can work out cause I need those thanks smile.gif
BlackJack
Sending pm now
QUOTE(shephech @ Feb 16 2008, 12:17 PM)
Lmk what we can work out cause I need those thanks smile.gif

BlackJack
looking to make 8 trades tonight...who want to trade
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.