Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF: Miguel Cabrera and Hanley Ramirez autos
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
kemputer
Let me know what you like. Thanks.
bucknellbison
CMB on that Soriano auto.
kemputer
QUOTE(bucknellbison @ Feb 15 2008, 11:16 PM)
CMB on that Soriano auto.

Make sure you understand that this auto is an in-person auto not pack-pulled. If that's ok, I'm interestd in the Josh Hamilton auto. PLMK what we can do.
shephech
Ok I have this: Hanley Ramirez Topps Chrome Rc Au (Pic In Bucket) I liked these:
*Mauer/Willingham Dual GU Au

Thanks smile.gif
kemputer
QUOTE(shephech @ Feb 16 2008, 01:24 AM)
Ok I have this: Hanley Ramirez Topps Chrome Rc Au (Pic In Bucket) I liked these:
*Mauer/Willingham Dual GU Au

Thanks smile.gif

The Hanley books at 25. The Mauer dual is numbered to 15 and doesn't book. Would need more than the Hanley to move it. Like your Bruce and Howard dual autos. PLMK what we can do.
shephech
I think I may be getting screwed on the bruce sad.gif but yeah the dual is available bv60 Thanks smile.gif
kemputer
QUOTE(shephech @ Feb 16 2008, 05:20 PM)
I think I may be getting screwed on the bruce sad.gif but yeah the dual is available bv60 Thanks smile.gif

Chris,

Is the Howard autograph clean? In the scan, it looks smudged (blurry?). PLMK.
shephech
it is clean just it came out of the pack a tiny bit faded lmk if u still like it Thanks smile.gif
kemputer
QUOTE(shephech @ Feb 16 2008, 05:59 PM)
it is clean just it came out of the pack a tiny bit faded lmk if u still like it Thanks smile.gif

Will you trade the Hanley auto and the Howard dual for the Mauer dual? PLMK.
shephech
what year it from again??? Thanks smile.gif
kemputer
QUOTE(shephech @ Feb 16 2008, 06:21 PM)
what year it from again??? Thanks smile.gif

2006 Ultimate Collection Tandem Materials Signatures WM J.Mauer Jsy/J.Willingham Jsy N/A N/A
shephech
oh nvm sorry, Hanley i selling over bv hot!!!
http://cgi.ebay.ca/2006-TOPPS-CHROME-HANLE...1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.ca/2006-TOPPS-CHROME-HANLE...1QQcmdZViewItem

Sorry sad.gif
shephech
Sorry Links screwed up, sv on #1 was 32.00 dlvd and $25.00 DLVD the hanley is selling over bv sorry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.