Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Incredible card, 1 HOUR LEFT!!!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
bucknellbison
This Griffey is not supposed to exist because its not in the dual materials checklist for fleer ultra, but I'm sure I got an error card here that migth not have been ready for release. NONE whether it be /160, /75, /50, or /25 like this one have been on ebay in the past 2 months. I will need something really nice to give this SICK card up!

user posted image
cireone325
interested.What kinda BV you looking at getting?
bucknellbison
I have a current $125 BV on the table. Remember, this card is one of the sickest and one of the rarest Griffeys patches there. The $125 BV did include scrub though, so I would take a little less.
cireone325
wheres the auto? you mean patch?
mvpujols#5
QUOTE(bucknellbison @ Feb 15 2008, 07:42 PM)
I have a current $125 BV on the table.  Remember, this card is one of the sickest and one of the rarest Griffeys auto there.  The $125 BV did include scrub though, so I would take a little less.

too bad it is a patch not an auto!! rolleyes.gif

Well i am interested in it anyways
bucknellbison
Sorry, meant patch. I made a mistake by saying auto, my bad.
mvpujols#5
QUOTE(bucknellbison @ Feb 15 2008, 07:48 PM)
Sorry,  meant patch.  I made a mistake by saying auto, my bad.

No problem Man, Check my bucket please.
bucknellbison
Like that Ozzie Smith auto, would like to see that in an offer. Also had another PM offer. This offer was a 1/1 dual jersey Brad Penny auto. This is currently the frontrunner, but deffidently can be beaten for some PC stuff. Also taking money offers as well.
vikinghawkeye
QUOTE(bucknellbison @ Feb 15 2008, 08:42 PM)
I have a current $125 BV on the table.  Remember, this card is one of the sickest and one of the rarest Griffeys patches there.

hehe
bucknellbison
QUOTE(vikinghawkeye @ Feb 15 2008, 09:05 PM)
hehe

LOL!
bucknellbison
PMs sent.
shephech
I am into it cmb and pm me Thanks smile.gif I had included pc stuff in the auto section.
BlackJack
CMB for it
bucknellbison
Shep, like the Schmidt dual patch, Berra auto, Stephen Drew auto, Lincemcum auto (I'm dreaming!), Kouzmanoff auto, Kendrick auto, Andrew Miler auto, Hanley Ramirez auto, Magglio auto, Sheff auto, Putz auto, and the Bailey auto.

Blackjack, like the Pence, the Soriano dual, SPA Kinsler redemtion, Fielder jersey, Hamilton auto, Litsch auto, Quinten auto, Young bat barrel auto, Lind Ref auto, Lewis auto, and the Sosa jersey auto. Still have a few other cards you liked too Blackjack.

For both of you, I'd like to see at least 1 of these in an offer you would make, you don't need to put all of these in there or else I'd be a rotten person, LOL.
DamnWS6
the sickest thing about this card that if came from an Ultra box. how crazy is that.
bucknellbison
Kinda, Ulta usually doesn't come up with sick patches.
shephech
Well pm me I am sure we can work something out, Send me also the list u like Thanks man & god vids on the tube too smile.gif
bucknellbison
PM sent.
bucknellbison
Top 2 offer:

Brad Penny 1/1 dual bat auto

and

Howie Kendrick auto
Andrew Miller auto
JJ Putz auto
bucknellbison
I have yet to get a cahs offer, if yoou have a cash offer, you might lead this thing.
shephech
You get my pm, I can't keep this offer forever so please choose soon if possible because these are some nice cards people are after Thanks greg smile.gif
bucknellbison
This is now a 24 hour not gaurenteed trade.
bucknellbison
I'll extend this to 7:00 PM central time to make up for nobody posting so far.
bucknellbison
Only 22 1/2 hours left. Blackjack, you have PM.
bucknellbison
I have a snowday today which means I can get to all your purposals today. Let me know if your interested. Cash offers and anything from my PC are wanted. 10 hours left if any of you guys want to take a shot!
bucknellbison
Back from Walmart! I still am looking for a good offer to gaurentee this thing.
bucknellbison
1 hour left, however, if you do make an offer, you will get extended time to make a solified offer.
usa304
i like it
bucknellbison
Make any offer you want and I will give you more time to come up with a final offer. You can ether PM me it or post it on here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.