Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Jose Canseco FT
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
Fogle1317
On the front page of my PB are some Canseco cards I am looking to trade. If anyone is interested plmk. Also willing to do it all in one big deal if interested. thanks.
dekno2
QUOTE(Fogle1317 @ Feb 14 2008, 07:37 PM)
On the front page of my PB are some Canseco cards I am looking to trade. If anyone is interested plmk. Also willing to do it all in one big deal if interested. thanks.

whats the bv on the spx auto
1st40/40
I'd really like to get something done for the Sweet spot auto's, the SPX auto, the Flair GU'ed card and a few other base and Gu'ed.. don't know if I have anything you would really want though in return... also have two 89 UD Griffey Jr. rookies that are not scanned in my bucket yet. open to a cash/trade if need be.. really want to put these into my Canseco PC..

if you get a chance check out my freeweb..its got my whole collection to date scanned in... these would look great along with some of the other higher end cards I already have.
1st40/40
you can email me direct at orange40thstang04@msn.com for fastest reply in case I miss your response here.
Fogle1317
dekno2 - $25.00 (SPx)
1st40/40
can we get a deal done or you rather trade to a non Canseco collector?
Fogle1317
40/40 - i would love to deal with you. i looked through your pb but saw nothing i could use. is that all you have? i mean it's kind of hard for me to trade autos for non-autos.
dekno2
QUOTE(Fogle1317 @ Feb 16 2008, 10:24 AM)
dekno2 - $25.00 (SPx)

cmb and lmk thanks
1st40/40
I don't have anything new to trade.. what I have in my bucket is the only stuff left other than my Canseco collection.
Fogle1317
dekno - like the braun rc's. that's about all i saw, except maybe the two non sports autos (holly and cindy).
dekno2
QUOTE(Fogle1317 @ Feb 16 2008, 09:56 PM)
dekno - like the braun rc's. that's about all i saw, except maybe the two non sports autos (holly and cindy).

this Braun books for $25

user posted image
1st40/40
what would you be looking for to get a deal done on at least the 2 sweet spots?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.