Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: BRING ME ALL FIELDERS AND BRAUNS!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
cometmike
check my bucket
harry_carey
QUOTE(cometmike @ Feb 12 2008, 11:32 PM)
check my bucket

Cmb section of Buckett.U might find some thing u need.Also look around and see if theres anything else u could use.

Interest in Soriano GU
Maroney Topps Auto.

Thanks,
BA

nolan34ryan
QUOTE(cometmike @ Feb 13 2008, 12:32 AM)
check my bucket

I think I have a Cecil Fielder if your interested in his 50 HR SLU.
canocollector#1
hey i have a prince fielder gu out of bowman sterling baseball. like the yankee triple gu
cometmike
QUOTE(canocollector#1 @ Feb 13 2008, 08:03 PM)
hey i have a prince fielder gu out of bowman sterling baseball. like the yankee triple gu

hey didnt see the bowman sterling but i like the artifacts gu

lmk
canocollector#1
QUOTE(cometmike @ Feb 13 2008, 09:39 PM)
hey didnt see the bowman sterling but i like the artifacts gu

lmk

check out my link in my sig. it is the youtube vids and then go to the bowman sterling box i pulled it thanks. sorry the artifacts is gone.
jwman92
i have a 2005 donruss champions impressions rookie card of fielder that i could either sell to you for paypal, or trade for some brian leonard!
cometmike
QUOTE(jwman92 @ Feb 13 2008, 09:48 PM)
i have a 2005 donruss champions impressions rookie card of fielder that i could either sell to you for paypal, or trade for some brian leonard!

I dont have any leonard, what else you like that i have
jwman92
QUOTE(cometmike @ Feb 13 2008, 09:53 PM)
I dont have any leonard, what else you like that i have

are you interested in buying at all??
BlackJack
I wouldn't mind getting the Chris Stewart Dual and the Teixeira gu..they are low wants so I wouldn't give a whole lot for them...I have a some Braun rc not in my bucket...and some fielder inserts not in my bucket yet...on top of what is in my bucket...lmk
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.