Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for all Mike Piazza's
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
piazzacollector
I am looking for any and all mike piazza cards, have a good amount already but looking for more. I have tons of other baseball cards that i am trying to get rid of. Let me know if you want to trade.

Rick
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(piazzacollector @ Feb 12 2008, 07:44 PM)
I am looking for any and all mike piazza cards, have a good amount already but looking for more.  I have tons of other baseball cards that i am trying to get rid of.  Let me know if you want to trade.

Rick

Hi Rick, welcome to TCC! Do you have a wantlist/havelist?
piazzacollector
Not yet, but I collect Piazza and am trying to get rid of the rest of my collection. Is there a way on here to make a have list?
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(piazzacollector @ Feb 13 2008, 07:20 AM)
Not yet, but I collect Piazza and am trying to get rid of the rest of my collection.  Is there a way on here to make a have list?

Not here, but you might want to try Openchecklist.com. I believe they have the tools to help you with a have or a wantlist... smile.gif
vitalejd
I got these Piazza's:

PIAZZA, MIKE:
96 Topps - 2
97-98 Fleer Million Dollar Moments - 14
98 Collector's Choice StarQuest Single - SQ20
98 Skybox Axcess Double Header - 13
00 Upper Deck Victory - 181
00 Metal Hit Machines - 9
00 Skybox Skylines - 6
00 Upper Deck MVP Silver Signature - 115
03 Donruss - 332
04 Flair - 13
04 Playoff Honors - 126
05 Donruss Champions - 268
05 Topps Total - 450
05 Upper Deck Pro Sigs - 53
06 Flair Showcase - 49
06 Topps Update - 172
06 Ultra - 95
07 Fleer Crowning Achievement - CA-MP
DamnWS6
CMB...i have a piazza dual jersey card. its numbered to 100 w/ a pinstripe on one of them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.