Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: NPN ??? Not sure no letter.
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
northicehero99
Got the top card in the mail today. Not sure if it is an NPN as there is no letter stating such. The other side is that I did not have a redemption card for it, so the only thing that makes sense is it is an NPN.

[attachmentid=1198]

Anyway it is cool and one I needed for this set, as if I could afford to build it. Just wanted to share my surprise today.
sahetu
Sounds like an NPN! Nice!
acampione
Yea it does sound like an NPN. That's pretty sweeeet!
aceecards
nice Brule.. awesome cards!!
bufbillsstlcards
Free mystery cards are teh best there are. Nice!
northicehero99
Thanks all.
gopackgo
Wow, that's dang nice for a NPN.
yangsterksi
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Apr 22 2006, 04:22 PM)
Got the top card in the mail today.  Not sure if it is an NPN as there is no letter stating such.  The other side is that I did not have a redemption card for it, so the only thing that makes sense is it is an NPN.

[attachmentid=1198]

Anyway it is cool and one I needed for this set, as if I could afford to build it.  Just wanted to share my surprise today.

SWEEEEET
i've never actually tried for the NPN but if they are giving out nice cards like that i think i'll have to start wasting some stamps on it.
acampione
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ Apr 22 2006, 09:11 PM)
Free mystery cards are teh best there are.

northicehero99
Decent player free mystery cards are the best. Free mystery cards are still good in my book though. laugh.gif
oldspice_007
.35 auto/jersey I'd be happy thats for sure.
northicehero99
QUOTE(oldspice_007 @ Apr 26 2006, 04:04 PM)
.35 auto/jersey I'd be happy thats for sure.

For a $50 card, no complaints from me.
ffman
Niiice Duke Snider. When you'd send off the the Snider card?
northicehero99
QUOTE(ffman @ Apr 28 2006, 10:35 AM)
Niiice Duke Snider.   When you'd send off the the Snider card?

The Snider was not an NPN. I got it off my dealer, never saw an HOF/oldtimer patch card, so I had to get it. Just the Brule was an NPN card.
ffman
Oh. Still a nice-looking card. I have a Snider AU (Nabisco set), but no jersey.
northicehero99
QUOTE(ffman @ Apr 28 2006, 11:40 AM)
Oh.  Still a nice-looking card.  I have a Snider AU (Nabisco set), but no jersey.

Yeah, I like HOFs and old timers, and this one just happened to look pretty cool, that and it was numbered to 25. This was the first HOF/oldtimer patch I have ever seen, so I thought it was worth adding to the PC.

The Snider auto sounds cool. I have seen a lot of his jersey cards, but never a patch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.