Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2007 Sp Legenday Cuts Lou Gehrig Reel History
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
MrGoodMan80
Alright guys I have this up for trade for a decent auto in either baseball or football. No scrubs for this one as he was no scrub himself. I will check buckets or you can post your offer. I am looking for a minimum of $200 bv on this but the more you toss on the better your chances are. I'd prefer no more than 1-2 cards on this for the $200 bv and then as many cards as you'd like to sweeten up the offer. Card is mint!!!!

Guys I am looking for especially- Favre, Peyton, Tomlinson, Jeter, Prince Fielder, Ryan Howard, A-Rod, Stars from baseball and football and of course other HOFers.

user posted image
MrGoodMan80
For those of you that dont know what this is it's a slide from a vintage movie reel with lou gehrig on it. Pretty sweet piece of history, shows gehrig standing there with the bat. Looks like he may be at bat, or in batting practice.

* Note- This is not one of these slides we see on Leaf Limited Slideshows, this is an actual piece from Gehrigs playing days.
linksmaker
check my bucket for it
MrGoodMan80
Linksmaker- You had a lot of stuff, but most of what I liked was already gone. Thanks AL
Knight Devil
amazing piece... really nice!!!
Battie4
does the card book 200?
linksmaker
do you need the Marshawn Lynch Absolute auto/triple/25?
capt55
I have alot of high end hockey to trade, I have a nice 250.00 basketball card to trade for it, lmk, Carol
MrGoodMan80
Knight- Thanks alot!

Battie- I havent seen it with my own eyes, but I have had 2 people confirm the Gehrig does book and has a value of $200.

Links- I will take that offer into consideration, I also had a Tomlinson auto and a Leinart auto books $250 offered up.

Cap- Do you have a site I can check?lmk. Thanks GUys! AL
capt55
Send me your email address and i will send you a high end trade list, Carol
capt55
I have a Leinart auto bv 100.00 and a Sweet Spot Cadillac Williams rook bv 100.00 for trade as well, Carol
MrGoodMan80
Alright you can send a tradelist to mrgoodman80@yahoo.com
capt55
Thank You
MrGoodMan80
Alright just and update on offers thus far-

Mantle Gu Bat #ed/7
Lynch RPM AFC jersey auto #ed/25
Leinart Rc Auto books $250
Tomlinson Auto #ed/50
MrGoodMan80
Newest offer- 2006 Bowman Vince Young Rc Auto BV $200
MrGoodMan80
Lets do this guys!
capt55
Scan sent this morning, Carol
MrGoodMan80
That was a nice card, you said it books for $240? lmk THanks AL
capt55
Yep, But i would be abit flexible with it, lmk, Carol
capt55
Still holding out hope, Carol
capt55
Still waiting to hear back, Carol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.