Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Saltalamacchia
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
BlackJack
I want to pick up some Jarrod Saltalamacchia auto and GU, but will take any of his card I can get. Also would like to add to my Young collecting too. I might be willing to pick up on some of the other Ranger players from 2006 to now...LMK what you have?
RGBII
I don't know, right off the top of my head, if I have any GU'd or autos of either but I've got plenty of base and parallels of both. It will, however, take some research time. I'd be willing to puchase it outright if you are in agreement.
Collect Hard!,
RGBII
BlackJack
I collect the ppl in my sig and most of the rangers from 06 to now.
QUOTE(RGBII @ Feb 10 2008, 08:27 PM)
I don't know, right off the top of my head, if I have any GU'd or autos of either but I've got plenty of base and parallels of both. It will, however, take some research time. I'd be willing to puchase it outright if you are in agreement.
Collect Hard!,
RGBII

Knight Devil
I got a 2007 Bowman Draft chrome rc.
RGBII
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Feb 10 2008, 09:39 PM)
I collect the ppl in my sig and most of the rangers from 06 to now.

If you need a Ryan auto or GU'd feel free to check my bucket. I have several, have fun!
Collect Hard!,
RGBII
BlackJack
sending pm now.
QUOTE(Knight Devil @ Feb 10 2008, 08:39 PM)
I got a Bowman Draft chrome rc.

BlackJack
I'll take any Ryan auto for it...I would be a fool not to. But I'll look in your bucket.
QUOTE(RGBII @ Feb 10 2008, 08:44 PM)
If you need a Ryan auto or GU'd feel free to check my bucket. I have several, have fun!
Collect Hard!,
RGBII

Knight Devil
PM replied...
BlackJack
pm sent..
QUOTE(Knight Devil @ Feb 10 2008, 09:08 PM)
PM replied...

bucknellbison
CMB on the Soriano dual, the Fielders, Sheets jersey, and the Young bat auto.
BlackJack
I like your Murphy auto, Teixeira Triple gu, Leonard Pope auto, stichcomb auto, kendrell bell gu and bowman heritage rc of Jarrod Saltalamacchia, both Hamilton, Dice-K and Pence...lmk
QUOTE(bucknellbison @ Feb 10 2008, 10:09 PM)
CMB on the Soriano dual, the Fielders, Sheets jersey, and the Young bat auto.

BlackJack
sent pm to RGBII
bucknellbison
For all those, I'd need a pretty nice card with the others I liked. Like the incomming lettermen, the Pence auto, Lind ref auto, Maybin auto, Braun Gallardo dual rc, and the Braun finest rc.
BlackJack
LMK what I can get Sheets jersey, and the Young bat auto.
QUOTE(bucknellbison @ Feb 10 2008, 10:59 PM)
For all those, I'd need a pretty nice card with the others I liked.  Like the incomming lettermen, the Pence auto, Lind ref auto, Maybin auto, Braun Gallardo dual rc, and the Braun finest rc.

BlackJack
anybody else...also starting a box break link below
http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/i...8&t=120546&st=0
BlackJack
pm sent
QUOTE(bucknellbison @ Feb 10 2008, 10:59 PM)
For all those, I'd need a pretty nice card with the others I liked.  Like the incomming lettermen, the Pence auto, Lind ref auto, Maybin auto, Braun Gallardo dual rc, and the Braun finest rc.

BlackJack
Still looking for these 2 ranger player...I will trade or buy if I have too
bucknellbison
I still have my cards.
BlackJack
I replied back asking what can I get for LMK what I can get Sheets jersey, and the Young bat auto
QUOTE(bucknellbison @ Feb 14 2008, 12:47 PM)
I still have my cards.

BlackJack
Looking to make some trades today soon so I might make it to the P.O. before 11 my time if can't work something out by then I can always ship out monday...So LMK what you have
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.