Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone have a 07 Topps Triple Threads Box FT ?????
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
shap6760
I really want one, but don't want to pay around $200 for one. PLMK, thanks.
verredog
QUOTE(shap6760 @ Feb 10 2008, 09:50 AM)
I really want one, but don't want to pay around $200 for one. PLMK, thanks.

i could get a box for u. i could trade a box of it for the ap auto or the farve 1/1 auto...
lmk
if not cmb for cards u like.

PM ME
shap6760
QUOTE(verredog @ Feb 10 2008, 09:57 AM)
i could get a box for u. i could trade a box of it for the ap auto or the farve 1/1 auto...
lmk
if not cmb for cards u like.

PM ME

I'm definatley not going to trade either one of those for a blind box of Triple Threads.
beanschat
just curious...what are you thinking you can get one for? Triple Threads gives some great limited big time card opportunities....you can't be expecting to give out a couple of decent GU/autos for it.
shap6760
QUOTE(beanschat @ Feb 10 2008, 10:45 AM)
just curious...what are you thinking you can get one for?  Triple Threads gives some great limited big time card opportunities....you can't be expecting to give out a couple of decent GU/autos for it.

Would you give up an AP Auto or Favre Auto for one?????
beanschat
that wasn't the question...but considering you list the BV on the AP as $200...yeah, it seems pretty fair for a $200 box. Especially since people rarely can sell a card for BV..even if you sold it for $150, you'd be getting a box valued at $200.
shap6760
QUOTE(beanschat @ Feb 10 2008, 11:27 AM)
that wasn't the question...but considering you list the BV on the AP as $200...yeah, it seems pretty fair for a $200 box.  Especially since people rarely can sell a card for BV..even if you sold it for $150, you'd be getting a box valued at $200.

Even if it is a hobby box valued at $200, the key word is BOX
IowaCubs1
shap - you have to understand what he's saying... SELL VALUE on the box is 200+... nobody is going to trade something they can sell for 200 for a bunch of 50 dollar autos and jerseys they can sell for 10 bucks.
shap6760
QUOTE(IowaCubs1 @ Feb 10 2008, 12:20 PM)
shap - you have to understand what he's saying... SELL VALUE on the box is 200+... nobody is going to trade something they can sell for 200 for a bunch of 50 dollar autos and jerseys they can sell for 10 bucks.

there are boxes on Ebay right now selling for $90
2005Cardinals
SHap-those are mini boxes, unless you're looking at different ones than I am.
shap6760
QUOTE(2005Cardinals @ Feb 10 2008, 12:22 PM)
SHap-those are mini boxes, unless you're looking at different ones than I am.

No, type in: Triple Threads box on Ebay and you will see them.
beanschat
I see some buy it nows at $135...which seems the perfect answer to your dilemma of not wanting to pay $200..and still puts it not far off on the AP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.