Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Reggie Wayne,Barry Sanders,Jerry Rice,Gonzo AU FT
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
thezamfamily
Taking offers on This Reggie Bush/Barry Sanders DUAL AUTO 4/25 bv 250 Also Have a Reggie Wayne Auto i will consider trading for something i like. Looking for Horizontal Running AUTOs Of Veterans Montana,Elway,Favre,Marino,Rice,Peyton. Etc Looking for 1 maybe 2 card trades bv for bv unless we can agree otherwise. I dont have lot of time to search buckets during the week if you have something you think i might like post what it is if you can I also have $300 in paypal i can use to seal a deal if nessasary Lmk Mike
thezamfamily
figured out how to put scans in sig i have FT now lets do some sunday trading
thezamfamily
pms returned
coltsfan23
Check my whole bucket!

thezamfamily
colts what cards of mine are you interested in?
coltsfan23
QUOTE(thezamfamily @ Feb 10 2008, 12:52 PM)
colts what cards of mine are you interested in?

Possibly Sanders dual depending on what ya liked and were any of the Rice (except the dual with Young) FT?
thezamfamily
maybe incoming arod or rice not sure if they are nft or tradebait to you. lmk
coltsfan23
QUOTE(thezamfamily @ Feb 10 2008, 01:11 PM)
maybe incoming arod or rice  not sure if they are nft or tradebait to you.  lmk

I'm gonna keep both for now, might trade Arod later.
thezamfamily
belive it or not the rice used to be mine. If you get anything new lmk im looking for sp horizontal peyton manning autos id say we could work a 3 way trade with someone but since your a coltsfan if a peyton sp came around id imagine you would want it for yourself lol. Nice cards and thanks for the interest mike
coltsfan23
QUOTE(thezamfamily @ Feb 10 2008, 01:26 PM)
belive it or not the rice used to be mine.  If you get anything new lmk    im looking for sp horizontal peyton manning autos  id say we could work a 3 way trade with someone  but since your a coltsfan  if a peyton sp came around  id imagine you would want it for yourself lol.    Nice cards and thanks for the interest  mike

laugh.gif True true. Yeah, I bought the Rice on Ebay so it could've been yours earlier. Thanks for looking.
thezamfamily
rice was part of the trade that got me the sp peyton manning auto you got a nice there mike
booth9919
please cmb
thezamfamily
Booth Still just the moss auto for now. Just made a pending trade for the steve young /jerry rice dual auto. So that is off the block unless it falls thru thanks mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.