Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for members living in the area
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
tj2373
Just wondering if there are any other members here in New Mexico or close by (Texas, Arizona, Colorado)? Closest member that I know of is vitalejd from Lubbock, TX, about 4 hours from me. Would be neat to do some face to face trading and get out to meet members.
tj2373
Since we've had and influx of new members over the last several months, thought I would pull this thread from the bottom and see if there are any of our new members living in New Mexico, Texas, Arizona, Colorado.
Gforce083
You mean people actually live in New Mexico? Every time I've driven through there it's been nothing but a ghost STATE! haha. Although I do enjoy some skiing in Taos!

I used to live in TX, but now I'm up in TN.
tj2373
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Nov 29 2008, 10:57 AM)
You mean people actually live in New Mexico? Every time I've driven through there it's been nothing but a ghost STATE! haha. Although I do enjoy some skiing in Taos!

I used to live in TX, but now I'm up in TN.

You must have driven thru here in the middle of the night! No wonder you think this place is a ghost state! LOL Yeah there may be nothing around for miles, but that is the beauty of this state, when you drive during the day time. I grew up in New Jersey and when I first came out here in 1993, it was a shock to the system. After getting used to the area, getting involved in keeping the hiking trails clear, taking in some of the sites, learning about New Mexico's history, I've come to appreciate it more.

The one thing this place does lack is card shops. Most of my purchases of packs and boxes are bought in stores (Wal Mart, Target, etc) or online.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.