Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: TRADING IN YOUR FAVOR 3X TO 5X
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
jrthurmer
These cards are taking up space and I don't really care for them. I am looking to trade in your favor just so I don't have to look at them anymore. Make me a list of what you want.

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t75/JrT...20YOUR%20FAVOR/

Kiansdad
I like this at that deal:

Both Ricky Williams
Anthony Thomas
Dan Morgan

LMK Thanks!

Also like theres from the other parts of your bucket:

Mike Singletary Auto
Julius Peppers graded
Gforce083
still want that roy williams!
PJRoxx
Like your Plummer Artifacts jersey and my son would like your Vincent Jackson jersey. Got these of the guys on your list, LMK if you like any of them.

2007 Donruss Classics Saturday Stars Jersey Matt Leinart (red college jersey, 179/250)
2007 Upper Deck Artifacts Photo Shoot Flashbacks Dual Jersey Matt Leinart (two white swatches)
2007 Leaf Rookies & Stars Statistical Standouts Jersey Carson Palmer (black swatch, 40/250)

QUOTE(jrthurmer @ Feb 8 2008, 02:31 PM)
These cards are taking up space and I don't really care for them.  I am looking to trade in your favor just so I don't have to look at them anymore.  Make me a list of what you want.

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t75/JrT...20YOUR%20FAVOR/

jrthurmer
[quote=Kiansdad,Feb 8 2008, 03:59 PM]
I like this at that deal:

Both Ricky Williams
Anthony Thomas
Dan Morgan
Julius Peppers graded

these would be available

I like both peyton manning game used and the chester taylor game used.

What are the BV on those.

jrthurmer
QUOTE(PJRoxx @ Feb 8 2008, 04:08 PM)
Like your Plummer Artifacts jersey and my son would like your Vincent Jackson jersey. Got these of the guys on your list, LMK if you like any of them.

2007 Donruss Classics Saturday Stars Jersey Matt Leinart (red college jersey, 179/250)
2007 Upper Deck Artifacts Photo Shoot Flashbacks Dual Jersey Matt Leinart (two white swatches)
2007 Leaf Rookies & Stars Statistical Standouts Jersey Carson Palmer (black swatch, 40/250)

Like the carson palmer and the saturday classics stars was there anything else you liked off that list?
Kiansdad
QUOTE(jrthurmer @ Feb 8 2008, 04:09 PM)

I like both peyton manning game used and the chester taylor game used. 

What are the BV on those.

The Topps All Pro Manning has a bv of $30
Manning R&S books at $15
Taylor at $10
PJRoxx
Maybe some of your Andre Johnson jerseys. LMK wha tyou'd like to do.

QUOTE(jrthurmer @ Feb 8 2008, 03:14 PM)
Like the carson palmer and the saturday classics stars was there anything else you liked off that list?

jrthurmer
QUOTE(Kiansdad @ Feb 8 2008, 04:23 PM)
The Topps All Pro Manning has a bv of $30
Manning R&S books at $15
Taylor at $10

Would you do the 30 dollar manning for the peppers and 4 jsy cards and if you want you could pick 20 more in jsys off that list.
jrthurmer
QUOTE(PJRoxx @ Feb 8 2008, 04:31 PM)
Maybe some of your Andre Johnson jerseys. LMK wha tyou'd like to do.

Id like to at least get the palmer and leinart out of the deal to make shipping worth while. would you do the plummer the jackson, and Johnson 2 pristines 1 with holes 1 without holes and the johnson showcase? for these 2?
high_flyer07
would u be interested in a 07 carson palmer gu lmk thanks
jrthurmer
yes.
Kiansdad
QUOTE(jrthurmer @ Feb 8 2008, 04:36 PM)
Would you do the 30 dollar  manning for the peppers and 4 jsy cards and if you want you could pick 20 more in jsys off that list.

I would have to think about that one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.